So what is the mindset in the team coach?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Is it intense, everyone quiet focussed on the game and getting the win?
Has everyone got the white Beats headphones on, and they're miles away?
Are the players aware that the possibility of back to back could either be a real option or with a loss tonight, turn into a faint hope?
It's a big one. Can't help but wonder what they are thinking.

Is it intense, everyone quiet focussed on the game and getting the win?
Has everyone got the white Beats headphones on, and they're miles away?
Are the players aware that the possibility of back to back could either be a real option or with a loss tonight, turn into a faint hope?
It's a big one. Can't help but wonder what they are thinking.

Treat it as another game, another 2 points and let the GF take care of itself September 30 :idea:

Less thinking, more doing what they are naturally gifted at IMO :angel:

Treat it as another game, another 2 points and let the GF take care of itself September 30 :idea:

Less thinking, more doing what they are naturally gifted at IMO :angel:

I cant see a loss meaning we have a faint hope, what it will mean is Souths tighten in betting & grow extra confidence.
Only a guess like anyone else but for mine Tooves will just go about business as usual & up the intensity close to match time knowing this side is 1 of few opposition contenders we have.

I cant see a loss meaning we have a faint hope, what it will mean is Souths tighten in betting & grow extra confidence.
Only a guess like anyone else but for mine Tooves will just go about business as usual & up the intensity close to match time knowing this side is 1 of few opposition contenders we have.

Just like last week I think this game will tell us if we can go BtoB. We know we have the talent, and last week showed we had the determination. I'm more confident now than I have been for several months. But if we can't beat Souffs (baring ridiculous referiing rulings etc) then I don't think we can climb the premiership mountain again.
I expect Manly to beat Souffs, and really have the other 'pretenders' worrying about us.

Just like last week I think this game will tell us if we can go BtoB. We know we have the talent, and last week showed we had the determination. I'm more confident now than I have been for several months. But if we can't beat Souffs (baring ridiculous referiing rulings etc) then I don't think we can climb the premiership mountain again.
I expect Manly to beat Souffs, and really have the other 'pretenders' worrying about us.

Here's hoping tonight will be the night where both left and right edges have blinders and we rack up a few points. Conditions up here at the moment are very strong winds and it is freezing. Im about to get ready and then head down to the CCLC for a few sherbets before heading over to get some good seats. All GA tickets are sold out with the only tickets available being in the top level grandstand on the very ends. Tonight should be the record crowd at Bluetongue, it will crack 20,000.

Here's hoping tonight will be the night where both left and right edges have blinders and we rack up a few points. Conditions up here at the moment are very strong winds and it is freezing. Im about to get ready and then head down to the CCLC for a few sherbets before heading over to get some good seats. All GA tickets are sold out with the only tickets available being in the top level grandstand on the very ends. Tonight should be the record crowd at Bluetongue, it will crack 20,000.

I think the capacity is 20,059 which has been achieved a few times. I agree that it will be equaled again tonight.

I think the capacity is 20,059 which has been achieved a few times. I agree that it will be equaled again tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6