So we are second last...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Or last, if you want to look at it that way, with a home game against the Bronco's, at Suncorp... lol. We are also 101/1 to win the flag, I can't remember us being that price in the past. Personally, I think we will put in a good performance against Brisbane, but it won't be any walk in the park. We need a win, surely this is MIGOTY, at least to give us some spirit to finish off the year. This is one of the most sobering years I have encounted as a 49 year supporter. It is well past the embarassment stage, come on boys, stop the rot and lead us proud!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 39
We are not last yet. Cant see us turning around short term. Hope they prove me wrong tonight, but this is going down to the wire for the spoon IMO.

The thing is we can get better, I’m not sure the Eels or the Bulldogs can!!

Still confident we won’t be seeing the spoon, but certainly won’t be seeing the finals either!!
Even with all the injuries, we have a good quality team. The last couple of weeks, we've begun to come together. Since the Parramatta Massacre, we've had the most extraordinary stuff to deal with - Salary cap, injuries, Hastings, Greenberg, certain 'journalists', Gladstone - and still we came within a whisker of winning last week.
No spoon for us!

Even with all the injuries, we have a good quality team. The last couple of weeks, we've begun to come together. Since the Parramatta Massacre, we've had the most extraordinary stuff to deal with - Salary cap, injuries, Hastings, Greenberg, certain 'journalists', Gladstone - and still we came within a whisker of winning last week.
No spoon for us!

I agree , and let’s not forget we will have a few coming back from injury that might help. We’ve really missed Tafua.

Can't wait to wrap me laughing gear round a four 'n' twenty an a Foster's and watch the game.

And I can't say this enough ..... after our worst start to a season in our 71 year history .... we are still ahead of Parra on the ladder ..... Baaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaa .........

I take my joy wherever I can find it ......

I hope its not short lived that joy mate

Or last, if you want to look at it that way, with a home game against the Bronco's, at Suncorp... lol. We are also 101/1 to win the flag, I can't remember us being that price in the past. Personally, I think we will put in a good performance against Brisbane, but it won't be any walk in the park. We need a win, surely this is MIGOTY, at least to give us some spirit to finish off the year. This is one of the most sobering years I have encounted as a 49 year supporter. It is well past the embarassment stage, come on boys, stop the rot and lead us proud!

damn short odds of us switching to AFL mid season AND winning it.

Bookies must know something we don't

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7