So fed up with Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved Jorge 4 years ago. But He has been cruising with little care for years and maybe his dropping will reignite the fire.

he didn’t deserve to keep getting picked and I’m glad it finally happened

Interesting fact.....

Here are our try scorers in 2020, in ascending order:

1 - Garrick, Olakau'atu, Taupau, J. Trbojevic, Walker
2 - Cust, Fonua-Blake, Levi, Parker, Sironen, Suli, Thompson
4 - Cherry-Evans, Funa, T. Trbojevic
6 - Taufua

That's right, Jorge is actually our leading try scorer with 6 ... 2 more than any other player in the squad (though I'd put money on Tom having at least 10 by now if he was playing).

Slow as a wet week Jorge is our leading try scorer. Who'd have thought it?

Those who have played but haven't crossed for a try are: Boyle, Croker, Elliot, Gosiewski, Keppie, Paseka and Waddell.

That's 37 tries in 13 games, or 2.8 per game. That's not enough is it.....

Edit: BTW, Jorge's total is from 11 games. He missed the wins over Brisbane and Canberra. Funa played left wing in those two games and scored each time.

Last edited:
Just because we were saying it didn't make it real. It now is .

Um ... its been on the NRL and club websites for a couple of days now which means it was made official. We were only saying what was officially put out by the club on Friday when the squad was reduced. So yeah, it was real.

Interesting fact.....

Here are our try scorers in 2020, in ascending order:

1 - Garrick, Olakau'atu, Taupau, J. Trbojevic, Walker
2 - Cust, Fonua-Blake, Levi, Parker, Sironen, Suli, Thompson
4 - Cherry-Evans, Funa, T. Trbojevic
6 - Taufua

That's right, Jorge is actually our leading try scorer with 6 ... 2 more than any other player in the squad (though I'd put money on Tom having at least 10 by now if he was playing).

Slow as a wet week Jorge is our leading try scorer. Who'd have thought it?

Those who have played but haven't crossed for a try are: Boyle, Croker, Elliot, Gosiewski, Keppie, Paseka and Waddell.

That's 37 tries in 13 games, or 2.8 per game. That's not enough is it.....

Edit: BTW, Jorge's total is from 11 games. He missed the wins over Brisbane and Canberra. Funa played left wing in those two games and scored each time.
Unless you have been living under a rock the last 10 years you can't be surprised by Horhays try scoring record. He's 5th all time for the club.

Unless you have been living under a rock the last 10 years you can't be surprised by Horhays try scoring record. He's 5th all time for the club.

Oh I agree. But given everything with his poor form, you just wouldn't expect him to be our leading try scorer right now.

Oh I agree. But given everything with his poor form, you just wouldn't expect him to be our leading try scorer right now.
His poor form is just an opinion of this forum, it's not necessarily a fact. The only area that Jorge struggles in is kick defence. I don't buy into all the hand wringing about him coming off his wing in defence. Every single winger in the NRL does the same thing, they are tied to their centres, so what happens infield determines their fate more or less. Every winger gets stripped for numbers at some point, does that make every winger in the NRL useless ?? Watch any game, any weekend and there will be more than one numbers play. If you are lucky as a winger you can get in field and the timing works that you can shut down the play. If the timing isn't there or they throw the cut out pass then you are posted. Wingers aren't to blame for that.

Wow I'm so glad we were disloyal and dropped him for a 6 foot sack of **** who doesn't even compete for bombs, give me a million dropped bombs instead of one uncontested ****ing **** show you massive useless turd nugget

**** you Funa you ****ing fraud

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7