Snake out of Sat's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Minor hammy strain. Hopeful for return vs. Dogs.

Jorge & Joe will play.

Hope we can still smash Newcastle and don't fall apart without Snake.

We'll be right. Whare is a good replacement.
I'm sure we've learnt our lessen about taking teams lightly.

Maybe he can use this week to sign his new Sea Eagles contract. Love you Snake.

MANLY4LIFE said:
Ahhh s**t if we play like we did without him in the second half even drug castle will have a chance to beat us

A lot of our probs where to do with no snake and no Jorge, and matai having to go to fb. So we had Jamie on the wing and ?? In matai's centre position on the left. Our left side let in 2 wingers tries and Jamie got bundled into touch twice. If we have a backline made up of backs on sat we'll be fine

The right side attack stayed the same.

T-Rex moved into the centres and Buhrer onto the wing.

I think i love Snake so much as a player everytime he's out injured i get really pissed off/angry at him...

Despite the work before last season, the playing surface seems to be reverting back to 2010 conditions, when our players suffered a swag of leg injuries out there on a heavy surface

I'm stating the obvious, but they really need to dig it all up and start again. And go back to a fulltime caretaker for the Ground! Warringah Council, copy?

Duff said:
Just watching the replay now. Foz spent a bit of time defending on the wing as well.

Thanks, yeah so it stuffed our structure big time. The positional changes are the reason parra scored a few; funny no journos point this out, better to say manly clocked off right ;0)

The main ingredient against Newcastle is the fowards have to rip in early- Knights like most NRL teams save their best for Manly & will try to outmustle us in the middle.
Against Parra our replacements led to poor Buhrer on the wing, Oldy back with Whare at the back will ensure T Rex & Burer can play in position.
Though Tooves kept his calm in the after game interview, at times he showed flashes of those wild eyes before smashing Chief Harrigan , absolutly sure he rightly served the boys a mass spray - expect them to turn up.

I hope it's only 1 week. Say him pull up before the try line and thought it was the hammy. Was praying it wasn't anything really serious. Need him back for the scumdogs

Fingers crossed its only a week for snake.

He is no snake, but Whare is a good replacement. It brings a sense of relief knowing he is in our squad. Shame he is heading to penriff.

MK Eagle said:
The main ingredient against Newcastle is the fowards have to rip in early- Knights like most NRL teams save their best for Manly & will try to outmustle us in the middle.
Against Parra our replacements led to poor Buhrer on the wing, Oldy back with Whare at the back will ensure T Rex & Burer can play in position.
Though Tooves kept his calm in the after game interview, at times he showed flashes of those wild eyes before smashing Chief Harrigan , absolutly sure he rightly served the boys a mass spray - expect them to turn up.

Why do we need oldy?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4