Snake is possibly leaving Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Very very close to signing with manly. BUT, He might be going to Saints they really want him but they have salary cap issues so it wont happen." - Weidler.

Hahahahahahhaha

Is this guy serious??

Napper said:
"Very very close to signing with manly. BUT, He might be going to Saints they really want him but they have salary cap issues so it wont happen." - Weidler.

Hahahahahahhaha

Is this guy serious??
Is that what he said what a goose

Weidler will recant the story on Today Tonight wearing a wig and funny glasses. That's how TV journalism works these days.

The guy is a complete douche but in fairness he did say some people on the board of the Dragons want it to happen as well. I thought that was reasonably newsworthy ... if its true of course.

Masked Eagle said:
The guy is a complete douche but in fairness he did say some people on the board of the Dragons want it to happen as well. I thought that was reasonably newsworthy ... if its true of course.

If people on the Dragons board want Snake it doesn't mean that he wants them.

Be Manly don't be a Dog. Or a chook.

I guess his agent has to do his best to make Manly fear losing him, in order to get the best deal possible, but it would be a huge surprise if he left.

niccipops said:
Masked Eagle said:

If people on the Dragons board want Snake it doesn't mean that he wants them.
By this logic, I should be hooking up with Jen Hawkins any day now. So excited.

Snake had already agreed to terms with the Dragqueens some months ago but at the very last minute the Dragqueens pulled out of the deal when they thought they may have a chance at getting Cooper Cronk. They couldn't afford to pay snake what they had agreed to and still have enough left in the cap to have a serious crack at Mr Vain.

It's time for Snake to show some loyalty because if I were in Tooveys shoes I would have made T-Rex my priority over snake given that the only reason snake is still here is because the Dragqueens reneged and there were no other serious offers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4