Snake and Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can we win on Friday if Snake is ruled out??

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Simple question

If snake does not pull up and is ruled out of Friday nights game against Souths do you think we can still win??

I say probably not as it would be a very tough ask

Last edited:
Why would he pull out with a cork?@:rolleyes:

Manly can win it easy - feed the Killer and he feeds the try scorers@:D

If you watch the video with 2v's re- naming the side snake has picked up multiple corks from the weekends game.

My initial thoughts were no,,,but would love to see Tommy Turbo at fullback.
And if that's the case then we'll be in with a shot.

He doesn't want to play against his brother, pure and simple. And it is the Manly club that suffers, not Souths. If he misses two weeks with a cork, how can we sign him for another few years?

He doesn't want to play against his brother, pure and simple. And it is the Manly club that suffers, not Souths. If he misses two weeks with a cork, how can we sign him for another few years?
Snake played in the Rd 16 game - or is it different at Brookie :wondering:

Foran was on Fox today saying he will stay away from Gifty as he got him hard a few times :p

Would prefer to see Snake playing.

Would also prefer to see Tommy playing.

But if the only way we can see Tommy play is for someone to pull out with an injury (2nd tier cap and all that), then I would prefer Snake to play.

Guess we'll find out when the team runs out on Friday night.

we can win either way.

With Mateo and Foran firing on the left and DCE and JL on the right like last week it wont matter who is on the outside of those moves.

Horo was huge in opening up our RHS attack - Killer got more ball than he knew what to do with, hence the TT, and JSL tries to add to his own tally :)

You would have to play Hiku at FB if snake is out, especially against The Rabbitohs since Tommy Turbo probably isn't good enough defensively yet. And if GI is rampaging down the field towards the tryline I trust Hiku would be able to tackle him more than the 18 year old Tommy. Also, Hiku isn't a bad option a fullback, heck he represented NZ there last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4