Snake a few weeks off ;2V

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Snake is a few weeks away from return after back issues. No definite time but from the article I'd say roosters round 16

http://m.nrl.com/news-display/Stewart-stays-sidelined-with-back-injury/72674

Brissie Kid said:
Would be a risk to put Snake on a long plane trip there & back with a suspect back injury.
Not if they provided him with a lie down situation. Like a bed. a row of 3 or 4 seats . . . .

He'll be back for the Bulldogs match . Toovey versus Hasler is 2 -all . Manly's attack is mis-firing without B. Stewart.

Jatz Crackers said:
Samuel Jackson told me to always expect an injury or two when you have a snake on a plane.
Haha! The mile high club is dangerous.

Snake wont be back till after the second bye.

He will only be out for 2 more games, but get another 3-4wks to recover with the bye in rd15.

Our next 2 games are the warriors and dogs, so i dont see 2v rushing him back for them.

niccipops said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Samuel Jackson told me to always expect an injury or two when you have a snake on a plane.
This is probably going slightly off-topic - but has anyone ever had sex at a Manly game? Is that even possible???

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
Jatz Crackers said:
This is probably going slightly off-topic - but has anyone ever had sex at a Manly game? Is that even possible???

Not sure but I think plenty got off watching Beaver in the 08 GF

He is injured alot and sadly missed. Looks like we will go down this path for next 4 years I'm afraid.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2