smoking joe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Anyone know anything re Joes injury?I have heard some unsubstantiated rumours it is a bit of a mystery and may be very serious.There seems to be very little mentioned in the papers or by the club.With Stewart,Williams and Matai out we desperately need his go forward to be any chance against the goons.At least Buhrerw will get some more game time.

Someone spoke to him pre warriors game, and it was an achillies issue from memory and they were getting worried about it because it was getting worse rather than better and couldn't figure out why

similar to what i had heard kiwi.games like last night emphasize his real worth.hope the bigfella can get back out there as our depth looks like getting an early workout.i thought some real pluses came out of last night-whare looked the goods and buhrer has the ability to really change the momentum in the game when given the chance.

Yep - lots of good signs, especially from Whare and Buhrer. And I loved the ticker we showed to get ourselves back into the game. But a bit more grunt up the middle wouldn't do us any harm. Jason King was the standout of the props. He could have used a little support.

I can't take it anymore!!!!!

hUb51kw.jpg

Have a great retirement Joe!

*First smoking Joe I heard of was smoking joe kilroy from the broncos. (footy wise)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4