Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah he is rated but hard to drop Harris/Lawler/Gibbs for him right now,they deserve their spots..Reckon he will get a shot as long as we get him re-signed for the future as he is off contract.Thought Fotu might be in the mix but not sure if he is suspended(had a sinbinning and dangerous tackle charge I think),fiery dude who has some mongrel and gets in the mix of things,not a big unit but got to love the way he plays.
i think he copped an injury to his knee , had it strapped through half time i think he caught a bad cork in his knee so maybe thats why

Bloody Whingers up to dirty tricks again. For starters If I remember we played Wests in the Prelim final not the whingers so what on earth is it to do with them to cite one of our players for a game that did not involve them? Ah thats right we play them in the final, come on boys not that you need any added motivation but please put the whingers to the sword on Saturday!

Bloody Whingers up to dirty tricks again. For starters If I remember we played Wests in the Prelim final not the whingers so what on earth is it to do with them to cite one of our players for a game that did not involve them? Ah thats right we play them in the final, come on boys not that you need any added motivation but please put the whingers to the sword on Saturday!
Poor form. Hope the kid has a blinder

I agree with all the praise that the young Fainu is receiving. But another player caught my eye.
I watched Josh Feledy play last weekend and I was struck by the similarity with the great Jamie Lyon. That's a huge comparison, I know, but Feledy has similar attributes for one so young. He is a centre; solid in stature but not big or bulky; he is fast but not lightening; he hits the holes; he is smart; he finds the tryline somehow, some way; he tackles strongly; he's a real competitor . . .
Let's hope he continues his progress.

Hasn't the coverage of Manly in the telegraph of the matthews and ball cup been non existent. Today's paper has nothing on the matts. Yesterday the teams were listed only for ball.
Every week no mention except for when it was a write up of who was playing Manly.
Poor,poor,poor

Last edited:
We have the same ref that killed us last week refereeing the Matts final, the commentator lost any credibility he might of had by saying and I quote. "The Ref had a great game last week" I could not stop laughing when I heard that!

Imagine this young Manly team in the future all in their prime:

01.Tom
02. Saab
03. Feledy
04. Kolau
05. Tuipoltua
06. Latu Fainu
07. Schuster
08. Paseka
09. Manase Fainu
10. Sione Fainu
11. Olakatau
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kaoe Weekes
15. Samuela Fainu
16. Alec Tuitavake
17. Zac Saddler

Trbojevic Bros x Fainu Bros dominating the next 10 years for the Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4