Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was hard to watch disgusting refereeing along with stupid simple errors ,like I said before the ref cooked us well and good in the 1st half .How the hell can a penalty count of 11-2 be anything other than corrupt .Disappointing

That was hard to watch disgusting refereeing along with stupid simple errors ,like I said before the ref cooked us well and good in the 1st half .How the hell can a penalty count of 11-2 be anything other than corrupt .Disappointing
Couple of incidents in the last 5 minutes; Manly winger takes the bomb on the full over the try line and is tackled in mid air over and pushed over the sideline in goal. Why is that not a penalty try???
A minute to go and Canberra marker reaches through the ruck to prevent dummy half to pick up the ball, and ref calls it a knock on???
it’s a penalty every day if the week and we can tie up the game 20-20, even if it’s on the touch line, as Humphreys was 3/3.

The sg ball game was excruciating. Hammered by the ref, some very close no-tries. And some bad play at crucial points, trying to score off every play instead of setting it up for one more tackle. They will be disappointed, as am I.

Flegg side named for this week after Ball comp is over.3 guys named from the Ball side...Obvious 2 are Weekes and Koula,Cam Brown the winger has been named as well,good player on the rise.
Matthews GF side is as expected,no surpises.
Smokin Joe, never seen such poor refereeing in all my days watching league. The SG Ball boys were seriously duded. They would have easily won in a canter in that 2nd half with an unbiased ref. On a positive note, I was quite impressed with our other centre Simon Tito. Local guy?

Toulu looks fast just standing there. Would loved to have seen him stretching out. Is he the fastest at the club?

Flegg side named for this week after Ball comp is over.3 guys named from the Ball side...Obvious 2 are Weekes and Koula,Cam Brown the winger has been named as well,good player on the rise.
Matthews GF side is as expected,no surpises.
Thought Humphries may get a run

Smokin Joe, never seen such poor refereeing in all my days watching league. The SG Ball boys were seriously duded. They would have easily won in a canter in that 2nd half with an unbiased ref. On a positive note, I was quite impressed with our other centre Simon Tito. Local guy?

Toulu looks fast just standing there. Would loved to have seen him stretching out. Is he the fastest at the club?
Yeah,I think Tito is not far away(tall unit and quite a player I think),thought he might be in the side but the outside backs are not too shabby.Nah,he is not a local, played with Eels juniors and a season with Roosters.Yeah the reffing was not great but they had their chances tho.

Thought Humphries may get a run
Yeah he is rated but hard to drop Harris/Lawler/Gibbs for him right now,they deserve their spots..Reckon he will get a shot as long as we get him re-signed for the future as he is off contract.Thought Fotu might be in the mix but not sure if he is suspended(had a sinbinning and dangerous tackle charge I think),fiery dude who has some mongrel and gets in the mix of things,not a big unit but got to love the way he plays.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4