Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It appears that it will be a top 6 finals series for these two grades. The Matt’s boys are first and with results today the Ball team will finish second. Great effort!
The top two have a week off so only two finals victories will give them a premiership. It’s generally pretty hard fought between the top four in these grades.

Koula obviously watched the NRL side last night. Loved it when he kicked for himself off a scrum win deep in our own half and outran everybody to the ball. He and the winger, Cameron Brown, work really well together.
Yeah,I like Brown,there is something about his game that says he might go well at higher levels in the future.He is not the fastest or flashiest but he just seems to do everything well.

Wondering why they wouldn't be played at Brookie when they were the top seeds in both.
Yeah very strange that the Magpies play at home in Harrold Matts however, they thrashed them at Lottoland a few weeks ago.

SG Ball should be a great game, as the Raiders have the ability to put on big points, but got flogged by the Eels last round.

I think Matts will win, but not as confident about Ball.

It would great to have both in the GF.

I don’t use Facebook. Is someone able to post the URL for the livestream?
Will that let me watch without joining FB?
Cheers for any tips.

I don’t use Facebook. Is someone able to post the URL for the livestream?
Will that let me watch without joining FB?
Cheers for any tips.
Starts in 10 minutes. You need to join up FB. I was reluctant and finally did it. Now to put up with people who want to be my friend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4