Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's Latu, the five-eight, yeah? Josh Feledy is another I really like the look of. Big boy for his age, lots of skill.
Yep Latu, he is playing up a year and still dominating.

Josh is a beauty as well scored a great length of field try on Saturday - can run that’s for sure. Needs to keep growing!

How did burbo, fainu and harper go?
Not sure how this game got away from us in the 2nd half. Once again several quick tries down our right side. Standout for mine was Tim Simona at centre (other side of where the tries were scored). Played really strong with a good turn of speed and excellent defensive reads. Also Zac Saddler really strong in the forwards and Morgan Harper who played well at fullback with some good speedy breaks.

Des should consider promoting Simona to NRL centre in place of Parker, Harper to fullback in place of Walker who would go back to his proper position as our other centre. I would be moving Suli out to wing outside Simona. Parker could go to the bench. I think that might liven up our backline somewhat.

Des was out there yesterday and looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. Actually worried about the guy judging by his body language. He needs to make some changes to our backline and stop relying on blind faith. Simona has had heaps of experience in first grade so wont be out place. Should make his decision easier.

Also had a good chat to Haumole. What a great young guy. His arm is fine and he will be back in 2 weeks. Reckons the boys are all peed off and will be up for a big one against Penrith. Now there's a side that could either drive us deeper into the mud.....or turn our season around. Fingers crossed.

Tyfuna didn't play yesterday so, unless he is injured, he will probably be in First Grade next match which can only be a good thing.

I don’t think Simona is able to be registered for nrl due to his misdemeanors. I could be wrong, but that is my impression.

Here lies the dilemma. Really good juniors but majority are 2/3 years away from FG. Where we need them to be FG ready are Blacktown and Flegg. Flegg has not won yet and Blacktown were pumped with the likes of Fainu and Burbo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2