Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably a stoopid question ,but why is Tuipulotu and Koula running around in S G Ball instead of Reggies if they are in the 30.
Wouldn't we want them playing against men as they are next on call up.
Is Blacktown game streaming somewhere today ??

Last edited:
I like this thread!
Developing young talent - even if they weren't all born on the peninsula - is our obvious way forward. Recruitment of established first graders will necessarily be limited (our shortage of TPAs) so we'll aim to target a few experienced hard-heads in certain positions, but only those who can help build a winning culture and have some mentoring upside. The young guns will come through over the next season or two and we'll be heading in the right direction again. Surely!

I like this thread!
Developing young talent - even if they weren't all born on the peninsula - is our obvious way forward. Recruitment of established first graders will necessarily be limited (our shortage of TPAs) so we'll aim to target a few experienced hard-heads in certain positions, but only those who can help build a winning culture and have some mentoring upside. The young guns will come through over the next season or two and we'll be heading in the right direction again. Surely!
I had the pleasure of watching them yesterday - there is some serious players in these squads.

The younger Fainu is the one to watch.

Probably a stoopid question ,but why is Tuipulotu and Koula running around in S G Ball instead of Reggies if they are in the 30.
Wouldn't we want them playing against men as they are next on call up.
Is Blacktown game streaming somewhere today ??
Confidence and game time, don’t forget they haven’t played in 12 months. Plus maybe they want to give the comp a shake, it will be over soon and they will graduate to higher grades

screenshot-www.nswrl.com.au-2021.03.28-15_29_43.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4