Smokin' Joe's glorious juniors thread.....2021 edition.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope one of the Manly players mentioned in the story goes on to the NRL as his name is a cracker: Alfred Ah Chong.
Couldn't we have some fun with that?

Not any more ... not allowed to upset ancestors ...

Number 22 on the bech for SG Ball is Emmanuel Di Bartolo. A halfback we poached from Souths HM that played with Sualli who went to the Roosters. Has some raps on him but hard to see how he and Humphreys coexist in same side.

Young Bloke at lock Taltoa (I think)...Smokin will know far more than I on this youngster, but looks Super in attack and defence, plus a big motor - watch out for this kid....

These young Manly front rowers - big with late footwork and big post metres and...actually still play the ball quickly.
4 all atm with Humphreys throwing an early intercept for Souths to run 95m for a try.
Manly back into it with Dunford busting through the left edge and picking up a speedy centre for a Manly try in the corner

Manly down 16-4 ht...
Too many errors and not cashing in when red hot on attack...seem to play very sideways and not direct...Souths just sliding and forcing errors.
Seems a game where anything is possible 2nd half so not over yet

Weight of possession to Souths. Their first two tries off Manly errors. Souths first try off an intercept when Manly looked like they were hot for a try. Strong wind assisting Souths but Humphreys still kicked long.

Pathetic dummy half try on the last - out to 22- 4 Souths
Mistakes and a few odd calls not helping

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4