Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey everyone,
New to the forum, long time supporter, first time poster and avid junior reps follower. Been impressed with the young SG Ball side this year and expect us to go even better next time around with some more experience and age in the squad. Not going to state the obvious which has already been posted about the Fainus, Fulton and ex-eagle Feledy, but must say I've been very impressed with number 13 Johnathan Chan. Correct me if I'm wrong Joe, but from my knowledge, he is not the brother of Gordon, (although Gordon does have a brother Johnathan Chan Kum Tong), this kid is not him from my knowledge. From what I know, he's a Joeys (St Josephs Hunters Hill) old boy (finished in 2021) who we have managed to lure away from Rugby Union. A damaging inside centre turned league 13 who tore up the GPS competition and was on the lips of all the schoolboy rugby fans in the state (must state I know this due to being an old boy of Riverview and I always try to keep a lingering eye on the GPS Rugby as many of them end up in the NRL - Suaalii, Koula, Weekes, Penisini, Murray, Crichton etc.) He was vice-captain of the Joeys First XV last year, named in the GPS 1s and the NSW Gen Blue team last year (equivalent of NSW u18s in league). Very promising future ahead of him.

Sorry to bring this up Joe and would be happy for you to clarify because I have witnessed this kid play for both Joeys and Manly and have sources who follow both codes who confirmed we lured him away from Union and is a chance of being promoted to the Flegg side post SG Ball season. Anyways, happy to be here and hope to see a bunch of these boys progress up the grades in the coming years as this season comes to a close.
Go Kings !

Just sayin’

Jersey Flegg: 9th placed Sea Eagles 24 beat 2nd placed Jets 22 last night 👍

Weekes & Gordie scored two tries each & Humphreys kicked four goals.

Hopefully, some of these young guns will be blooded in the NRL this year to build up to a proper premiership challenge for 2023-24

Hopefully, some of these young guns will be blooded in the NRL this year to build up to a proper premiership challenge for 2023-24

Weekes got demoted to flegg?

I knew as soon as I saw that yesterday before the 1st grade that we were gone. We never play well when the minor grades get an unexpected win.

NSW Cup got thrashed again. I know they've kind of become irrelevant now but thought I'd let people know. Flogged by Newtown this week.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4