Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MW 26- 12 fulltime
I wasn't very impressed with the standard of play. Mind you, after then watching the First Grade bumble around I've revised my thinking; they played better than our top grade did.
It seems that 3/4 of the squad are Pacifica, and some big units, including one of the wingers. I thought Zane Dunford looked a likely performer. I presume he is the son of Shane, and is a rangy second-rower. Sometimes I think bulk is preferred to brains in RL these days. There seems to be a lot of man mountains and a limited number of true footballers.

I wasn't very impressed with the standard of play. Mind you, after then watching the First Grade bumble around I've revised my thinking; they played better than our top grade did.
It seems that 3/4 of the squad are Pacifica, and some big units, including one of the wingers. I thought Zane Dunford looked a likely performer. I presume he is the son of Shane, and is a rangy second-rower. Sometimes I think bulk is preferred to brains in RL these days. There seems to be a lot of man mountains and a limited number of true footballers.
How was Gordon at dummy half?

So Lieu jumped over to North's. And Deluis has buggered off too, but no one knows where.

I guess U don't retain all your train and trials.

But wow the turn over rate at Blacktown this year has been massive. Whose even left from last year? Is Robbie Graham it?
KDL still training with us, first-grade team as well. Saw him in an Instagram story.

1648420958037.png

That winning feeling...Manly Jersey Flegg players celebrate with our Major Junior Reps Partner, Kay van Norton Poche, from Poche Centre for Indigenous Health, at 4 Pines Park on Sunday. ©NRL Photos

Ball side named,hard to believe only one loss and we are sixth supposedly....
Local Jr Oscar Palin named on extended bench,plays in the middle and was highly regarded a couple of years back when with our Matthews side.
Was not sure if injured last year or went back to rugby,good too see another local in the side.
On another note...for those following the Waratahs...young Teddy Wilson a local junior with our Matthews side a while ago made his debut at halfback off the bench last week,shame we lost him but good on the young guy.
Any NRL sides needing a good young half should take a good look at Tane Edmed(son of Steve) who debuted at 10 on the weekend.
Did not know who he was but was very impressive and looked like an NRL type of player and realised afterward he was a Tigers Jr who left because they thought he was a dummy half.
Chose to go with rugby for the next 2 years so probably hard to get him back in league.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4