Smith and Slater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
It appears that Smith will miss at least a week with a pec strain, more likely 2-3 weeks. Slater will probably be right, but was stretchered off after a high shot for precautionary reasons.

If Smith is definitely out next week, our chances sky rocket.

Thought it was a 50/50 chance of win with them two playing, without we are 70/30 imo

Scam Smith is no chance next week and I think they will rest Slater. No point risking him this time of the season.Whoever they put out there, they will be formidable next week. The guy we have to contain is Munster. He is a big threat to us next week,

As good as it was to watch the pair of them disappear for the rest of the game, they've got some **** hot young talent that'll plug the holes. That young hooker they've got is a weapon.

Just logged on after getting home after a few john deers but I missed the footy but loving what im reading :) who knocked out slater? Cos whoever it was they're worth more money haha. Night all..and as for tomorrow or later today i should say Go Manly! And just quietly touch wood but we all remember last time we played storm without scam smith don't we :)

Just logged on after getting home after a few john deers but I missed the footy but loving what im reading :) who knocked out slater? Cos whoever it was they're worth more money haha. Night all..and as for tomorrow or later today i should say Go Manly! And just quietly touch wood but we all remember last time we played storm without scam smith don't we :)
Just you and I awake I think champion. God love insomnia!!

Soliola from The Raiders took Slaters head right off. Looked pretty rough. Tackle looked bad as well ;)

Thanks mate and thanks soliola.. haha nice play on words there too appreciate some switched on humour nice work mate. Yeah i have very random sleeping patterns on top of that im lucky to know what day it is :)

You have insomnia? If so thats tough feel for you brother it must be hard if so. I have a mate that has it hes on the stilnox .

Far queue Wheel, that's pretty harsh.
images (6).jpg

images (5).jpg

Never forget Slater's dog act, nor the fact that the Scumos had a Team of Dual Contract players :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7