Announcement Site maintenance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I am currently planning on starting and completing this process on Friday afternoon/ evening. The scheduled downtime is looking to be about 4 - 6 hours but may be faster if we are all lucky.

There is a slight chance the entire process may take less than 2 hours, but please don't freak out if its not back online within that time

I am currently planning on redirecting the site to a temporary page which will have the checklist of items to be completed in place and therefore you should be able to test the progress of the site.

Any concerns then please let me know

Dan

Hi All,

I am currently planning on starting and completing this process on Friday afternoon/ evening. The scheduled downtime is looking to be about 4 - 6 hours but may be faster if we are all lucky.

There is a slight chance the entire process may take less than 2 hours, but please don't freak out if its not back online within that time

I am currently planning on redirecting the site to a temporary page which will have the checklist of items to be completed in place and therefore you should be able to test the progress of the site.

Dan

I'm concerned that this is your Friday evening!

Go out and party....!

Anyway, thanks and best of luck.

I'm concerned that this is your Friday evening!

Go out and party....!

Anyway, thanks and best of luck.

I'm too exhausted to party mate. Came back from a 2 day USA work trip Sunday 10th... Moved house whilst having my kids this weekend and have to do a Canberra fly in fly out on Friday

All I want to do is sleep. Have my kids until tomorrow and then have 2 work functions so am not going to get any rest. May as well fight through and get this done Friday evening and sleep as long as possible on Saturday, then I'm going to get up and go fishing on Saturday afternoon and evening and try and regain some sanity before I fly out for Melbourne on Tuesday for a few days

My time is limited and this needs to be done, Friday presents the best opportunity

I'm too exhausted to party mate. Came back from a 2 day USA work trip Sunday 10th... Moved house whilst having my kids this weekend and have to do a Canberra fly in fly out on Friday

All I want to do is sleep. Have my kids until tomorrow and then have 2 work functions so am not going to get any rest. May as well fight through and get this done Friday evening and sleep as long as possible on Saturday, then I'm going to get up and go fishing on Saturday afternoon and evening and try and regain some sanity before I fly out for Melbourne on Tuesday for a few days

My time is limited and this needs to be done, Friday presents the best opportunity

Fishing, a superbly relaxing pass time known to occasionally work and deliver actual fish to eat.

Other times , not so much!

Fishing, a superbly relaxing pass time known to occasionally work and deliver actual fish to eat.

Other times , not so much!
I never eat my catch or rarely, I'm a catch and release fisherman our oceans are already too heavily raped and pillaged and I'd rather not add to that. Have been bagging quite a few Australian bass in fresh water on the surface lately but am going to try and chase some wash fishing on super light tackle

Sounds absolutely exhausting!

If you do need a cure for insomnia.... I can always tell you about my Friday nights. Zzzzzz. Though you're going fishing so you probably don't need help.

Let us know if you catch a @Ryan . Haven't seen him post on here for awhile.

Hi All,

Dan
Have notified the family I maybe conversing with them more than the usual ‘wazzup’....door slam.
You do a great job Dan. I was reaching for the oxiviva after your first paragraph. :clap:

You mean I have to rely on Facebook for my info for a few hours on Friday?

I don't think I can take this.

Might have to break out my Manly Grand Final videos just to get me through without going mad.

Seriously though, good luck with it Dan. I hope it goes smoothly :thumbsup:

I never eat my catch or rarely, I'm a catch and release fisherman our oceans are already too heavily raped and pillaged and I'd rather not add to that. Have been bagging quite a few Australian bass in fresh water on the surface lately but am going to try and chase some wash fishing on super light tackle

I’m the same , sort of , but do take the odd one for the dinner plate.

Was on the Bay on Sunday with one of the neighbours who has a boat, we caught 11 snapper but only kept one each.

Due to unforseen circumstances I am postponing the downtime for a little bit and will look at it again in a few days or next week.

It ok You can be honest DAN.

In true NRL style you were walking along minding your own business when someone who shall remain unnamed( at least for now ) tripped you and you fell into a Scooner of New which against your will was consumed. Within 20 min that one turned into 50 and without warning you found yourself on some old dudes couch who was 'making it snow'. Now while you refused to play in the snow the dog innocently sitting on your naked lap grabbed your head and made you put your face in the snow. Eventually you had to breath and that led to snow getting into your nose. Who would have guessed eah? Anyway back to the point....

You were so angry with the dog that you chased it out of the house and pulled it's hair.Realizing that your anger at the dog may have been hasty and in a veiled attempt to mitigate attacking the dog you decided to attack a young family crossing the road knowing the powers that be would be less concerned with bashing the family than touching the dog.

Anyway long story short you have just been collected by your line manager from the cop shop so can't be arsed with the server upgrade at this point because you feel that you did nothing wrong and can't quite work out why you are being picked on.

Expect a call from the big boss of the company very soon who won't be happy mate. Unless you have a BBQ chook in the fridge that you could put in a brown paper bag and get the Horse next door to deliver it but just beware there's a storm expected later today. Don't want to get caught in it do you?

In true NRL style you were walking along minding your own business when someone who shall remain unnamed( at least for now ) tripped you and you fell into a Scooner of New which against your will was consumed. Within 20 min that one turned into 50 and without warning you found yourself on some old dudes couch who was 'making it snow'. Now while you refused to play in the snow the dog innocently sitting on your naked lap grabbed your head and made you put your face in the snow. Eventually you had to breath and that led to snow getting into your nose. Who would have guessed eah? Anyway back to the point....

You were so angry with the dog that you chased it out of the house and pulled it's hair.Realizing that your anger at the dog may have been hasty and in a veiled attempt to mitigate attacking the dog you decided to attack a young family crossing the road knowing the powers that be would be less concerned with bashing the family than touching the dog.

Anyway long story short you have just been collected by your line manager from the cop shop so can't be arsed with the server upgrade at this point because you feel that you did nothing wrong and can't quite work out why you are being picked on.

Expect a call from the big boss of the company very soon who won't be happy mate. Unless you have a BBQ chook in the fridge that you could put in a brown paper bag and get the Horse next door to deliver it but just beware there's a storm expected later today. Don't want to get caught in it do you?
giphy.gif

sun 7.10am (approx) site so slow that isitdownrightnow.com says the site is down

Lol pretty close. In truth I was in Canberra on the first flight out and had 5 hours sleep the night before. Grabbed a quick double in the lounge before my return flight and got home so tired that I knew it wouldn't be wise to mess with the site as i know I make mistakes when I'm tired.

Slept on the couch for a few hours and woke up and posted the message, then my mate came over and we Downes a few :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7