Site Issues: A long night ahead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I am still trying to work out exactly what went on, more or less some how the site was compromised by having 90% of the plugins somehow disabled this has lead to some level of corruption.

I have brought a few things online and am deactivating a few other things.

The site won't be running as it normally would over the next few days. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow and I plan on spending the entire day with her, however I will work a good deal through tonight to see if I can bring things back online better and go from there,

Unfortunately there are going to be some bugs related to this but hopefully not too many.

please bare with me as I do my best to fix things up.

Dan

It does but I cant risk having the site too broken.

I suspect something has been wrong since the weekend, I think someone hacked my account and compromised my footy tips. 2 from 8 just isn't right, I think my plug in was disabled.

Happy birthday to your little one Dan, just fix my tips when you get a chance. No hurry.

Yes Dan, have a great day tomorrow. We'll just talk among ourselves until you fix it. Oh...

Chip and Chase said:
I suspect something has been wrong since the weekend, I think someone hacked my account and compromised my footy tips. 2 from 8 just isn't right, I think my plug in was disabled.

Happy birthday to your little one Dan, just fix my tips when you get a chance. No hurry.

And can you also please fix Jethro's last man standing tip. No one in their right mind would have picked the bulldogs.

Things should be 90% back to normal now, have made a few changes an re-instated a few things I have disabled. I had to make a few changes and there will be some quirks still.

Please let me know if you see any issues.

Going forward I will be making some greater changes across the site and the functionality and design is going to change slightly but nothing as drastic as we just saw :)

Dan

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6