Siro - media session today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good news. He must be due for a lucky break. Say what you like about him but as soon as he was injured in both the last two years we fell away in the forwards. Runs great lines and can find the try line.With our backline understrength we need guys like Jake and Sirro crossing for four pointers. DCE combo with him will be vital. I’d imagine most of our attack will be based in the middle third with Tom lurking in behind.

Good news. He must be due for a lucky break. Say what you like about him but as soon as he was injured in both the last two years we fell away in the forwards. Runs great lines and can find the try line.With our backline understrength we need guys like Jake and Sirro crossing for four pointers. DCE combo with him will be vital. I’d imagine most of our attack will be based in the middle third with Tom lurking in behind.

Agree.

If he can stay on the field and Waddell can develop and find a spot, I think our forward pack asks a LOT of questions of opposition defence.

DCE and he have a great combo.

He has won 12/20 when on the field for us which is well above our average in the same time.

problem is he only plays half a season, hopefully that is keeping his price down a bit.

**** i'm about to squeal with excitement waiting for team list Tuesday.

Not that the team named is much to go by when Des is your coach.

Good interview, Like the rest of you I hope he stays injury free.

I really liked the comment about a lift in intensity that Dessie brings. I know that players say that every year after pre-season or when ever there is a new coach but does anyone on here actually know if it's true? Are players really seeing a big difference between the TB style of coaching and what Dessie brings and what are the thoughts?

Sorry to flog a dead horse but FMD it really didn't look like the oval they train on down at Narabeen was that bad?

Good interview, Like the rest of you I hope he stays injury free.

I really liked the comment about a lift in intensity that Dessie brings. I know that players say that every year after pre-season or when ever there is a new coach but does anyone on here actually know if it's true? Are players really seeing a big difference between the TB style of coaching and what Dessie brings and what are the thoughts?

Sorry to flog a dead horse but FMD it really didn't look like the oval they train on down at Narabeen was that bad?

I don't think the oval has been in question but the gym, showers, rehab facilities, lecture rooms etc

Also big advantage training on your home ground

I like him. We were **** without on the field last year. Hope he stays injury free is a key player when he is on in both attack and defence and still hasn't reached his full potential

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2