Sipley injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree. Big loss. Has been great starting too. You need your bench players to come on and continue to roll forward and Sipley has been doing a great job.

I think he is a bigger loss than we realise. He has been excellent coming off the bench when we are at full strength and we need his impact when Taupau and AFB go off for spells.

I’m very disappointed and feel for the guy.

He has already been through a large knee reconstruction

Keep your head up Toff :) you got a big future

Was looking really good

This one really hurt us :( and Toff

I think he is a bigger loss than we realise. He has been excellent coming off the bench when we are at full strength and we need his impact when Taupau and AFB go off for spells.

I’m very disappointed and feel for the guy.
Is it a break or another ACL ?

Sad for Toff in either case @:cry:

NRL PHYSIO‏ @nrlphysio
Despite reports of a possible ACL injury in Rd9, Manly forward Toafofoa Sipley actually suffered a PLC (posterolateral corner) injury, which is to the tendons/ligaments on the outside/back corner of the knee (not to be confused with PCL). He is now aiming to return in Rd23-24.
I hope this is true :praying:

I saw him at Brookie with Corey and Toff was half as wide as Corey again :rock:

Manly needs a bigger body on the bench and Toff is sorely missed @:cool:

Last edited:
NRL PHYSIO‏ @nrlphysio
Despite reports of a possible ACL injury in Rd9, Manly forward Toafofoa Sipley actually suffered a PLC (posterolateral corner) injury, which is to the tendons/ligaments on the outside/back corner of the knee (not to be confused with PCL). He is now aiming to return in Rd23-24.
Awesome news !!!

Happy both for Sipley and our Sea eagles team

NRL PHYSIO‏ @nrlphysio
Good pick up @Mitch have you had this confirmed by any reliable sauces

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7