Sione Fainu - NSW Under 18’s player of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Big congratulations to Manase’s little (big!) brother, Sione, who was named at this evening’s Brad Fittler Medal Award as the NSW Under 18’s player of the year.

A bright future ahead and hopefully another sibling combo to play for the club.

Yeah sign up our young ones.

The way we are going with brothers playing half our future team may have a fainu, hopoate or trboveic as their last name.

Apparently he has a few more brothers who are all gun players.. we could have a team of Turbos and Fainus.
From what I’ve seen of Sione he is speedy for a prop and has a big motor.
With Schuster also staying on and Hopoate hopefully returning from injury, we have some very good players coming through.

Forget our talent scouting program..... just get the Penn's to constantly pay the Turbos and Fainu's parents for romantic weekend's away....call it operation "dynasty"
download.jpg

Apparently he has a few more brothers who are all gun players.. we could have a team of Turbos and Fainus.
From what I’ve seen of Sione he is speedy for a prop and has a big motor.
With Schuster also staying on and Hopoate hopefully returning from injury, we have some very good players coming through.
Exciting times. All this young talent with the coach to get every bit out of them. This is year is just the start of the journey

"Fainu will look to make his first grade debut next year alongside the likes of fellow forwards Martin Tapau and Addin Fonua-Blake"
Gee he must be good if he's in line for first grade next year, considering the power we have available in that position.

Impressively mobile for a bigger human. I always have the view that younger forwards given a chance up a level or two, should be moved out wider to start with. You would expect his development in 2020 is at Blacktown, but stranger things do happen.

I hope he shows more class off the field than his brother .... and stays away from (anti-)social media

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8