Similar.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Trent came out yesterday and said that 2018 we will have a similar team to this year . What does similar mean . Similar to me doesn't mean no change and ill bet there will be a couple or 3 new players in our starting side . Im not convinced Moylan is not coming for whatever i read , i may be wrong but not fully convinced. Im sure we will see a few signings in the next month that you will all be very happy about.

When you have the core of our team, I also think similar would be the smartest & strongest thing we could do. What was a theme about the team that was so recently successful for us? It was pretty much the same year on year. I also hope that familiarity is as close as possible to the coaching staff.

I see us challenging for a premiership next year and top 4 regardless of who we sign. We were a top 4 side this year, with 6 rounds to go we were sitting in the 4, experience and consistency let us down. 2018 will be a top 4 finish even if we dont sign anyone. This squad is a top 4 side.

I see us challenging for a premiership next year and top 4 regardless of who we sign. We were a top 4 side this year, with 6 rounds to go we were sitting in the 4, experience and consistency let us down. 2018 will be a top 4 finish even if we dont sign anyone. This squad is a top 4 side.
Agreed, if we do pick up a marquee signing along the way, great, but improvements on this year are all but assured.

GO MANLY

Not sure why anyone found this statement funny? It's spot on. We were actually in the top 3 with not long to go, Siro got injured, we had Matty Wright on the wing, Walker went a little cold, and we lost some games we probably should have won.

Completely agree @Turbo1 , good sir. There are extremely positive signs for our club. If I was a prospective player looking for a club, Manly would also certainly be a very interesting option !!

And with the sucess of our juniors and a couple gaining contracts like Funa, Wright ect. We can fill and gaps we have with some young talent.

When you have the core of our team, I also think similar would be the smartest & strongest thing we could do. What was a theme about the team that was so recently successful for us? It was pretty much the same year on year. I also hope that familiarity is as close as possible to the coaching staff.
Fair call ..

I agree with an addition or 2 mate . But than again it was a good side on paper in our semi , we just didn't turn up . Still lacking those 2 players.

When the whips were cracking in the last month and a half Manly were found wanting. I think another 5th to 10th finish awaits.

No top 4 side lets the Dragons crack 50.
I tend to agree. We have a good side, but it isn't a side likely to win the comp. Add 2 star recruits and yes, i think we can challenge for the title. I still say we are behind the Storm, Roosters, Brisbane, Nth Qld. That leaves us in company with Cronulla, Parramatta, Penrith and Canberra (the latter 2 will be desperate for a flying start next year)

When the whips were cracking in the last month and a half Manly were found wanting. I think another 5th to 10th finish awaits.

No top 4 side lets the Dragons crack 50.
The top 4 side your speaking of had 2 spine members out that alone will make your struggle then another 5 starting 17 out. Pretty hard to stop a team putting on 50 when you have named a half NSW cup side.

The top 4 side your speaking of had 2 spine members out that alone will make your struggle then another 5 starting 17 out. Pretty hard to stop a team putting on 50 when you have named a half NSW cup side.

Did you see how Melbourne went when they were missing a lot of players? The current Manly squad is a long way away from Melbourne. There is a never an excuse for conceding 50 points.

As Batty just said we had about 6 out against the queens and got lapped .Those sides mentioned have great depth , something we are missing. Thats why i cannot see us going into the new season without some recruits. I cant see bozo sitting home around his bbq area content at the moment.

That's exactly what the Canberra fans said last year & look how that worked out. If your not improving your squad, you're going backwards.

Did you see how Melbourne went when they were missing a lot of players? The current Manly squad is a long way away from Melbourne. There is a never an excuse for conceding 50 points.
Melbourne lost to eels and lost to Roosters, your point?

That's exactly what the Canberra fans said last year & look how that worked out. If your not improving your squad, you're going backwards.
Canberra went backwards because they came into this year as premiership favorites, they beleived in their own hype and Id have to argue they did improve their squad with the addition of Cotric.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2