Silvertails T Shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JEF

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Just wondering Dan if you've ever considered producing a Silvertails T Shirt and/or sweatshirt?

I've always loved the Silvertails logo, it's a terrific piece of design, and reckon it would look great on either.

You could always consider getting pre-paid orders to lessen any financial output by you.

Wonder if there is any interest from other posters? I'd definately buy a couple of T Shirts and a sweatshirt.

It would also be good to see the site get a bit of exposure as well.

Any interest from anyone?

The logo is a nice design. It took me a little while to work out it was an eagle's tail though, at first I thought it was the opera house. For t-shirts I reckon a little eagle head needs to be included somewhere, maybe sliding the L up to the first tail feather & dotting the second I with a smiling eagle head.

Watch out for copyright.  I'd buy one if I could get a guarantee that yous all wouldn't chuck a bottle at me as I saunter past.

DSM5 link said:
Watch out for copyright.  I'd buy one if I could get a guarantee that yous all wouldn't chuck a bottle at me as I saunter past.

We wouldn't throw a bottle at you.  A dwarf with no 7 on his back maybe.

Copyright's not a problem. You only have to be 10% different from an original. I'm pretty sure the "silvertails" is original. An Eagle would just need some minor tweaking.

Yeah there is no worries about copyright.

i had considered it but never had the money nor the interest. I might have a chat to Vidmar about his contact and get some made up. I guess pre-orders would be the best way to go, so let me do some wheeling dealing and talking.

I also have some contacts in the embroidery business up here, so I may be able to do polo's with the logo embroidered on them.

Once I get some idea of prices I will start seeing the interest and see what we can drum up.

Cheers for the interest it's nice to know people like the place and logos.

Cheers
Dan

Dan,
Of course Happy to help as need be...bell me or email me next week  if you like?
Cheers
Vid

Will do champ. Will get some ideas down and let you know.

Let me know when you are doing the no-one likes us shirts again and I will throw the link up.

Dan

If the t-shirt idea went ahead it would be great if some small percentage of sales could be arranged to be donated to player recruitments/resignings. I know we're only talking small amounts here, but it would be good to contribute in some way.

No worries Dan.
The proceeds from the "No one likes us" T shirts were donated to the Brooky Development Fund "pave the walkway" initiative and we raised over $1,200 so thanks Dan for supporting that and to everyone who bought shirts.
There is still a fair bit of interest in getting the shirts so will look at getting a pile of work out of the way first and then look at another couple of runs - Thanks for the offer of help Dan
Cheers
Vid

JEF link said:
Just wondering Dan if you've ever considered producing a Silvertails T Shirt and/or sweatshirt?

I've always loved the Silvertails logo, it's a terrific piece of design, and reckon it would look great on either.

You could always consider getting pre-paid orders to lessen any financial output by you.

Wonder if there is any interest from other posters? I'd definately buy a couple of T Shirts and a sweatshirt.

It would also be good to see the site get a bit of exposure as well.

Any interest from anyone?

JEF Great idea mate. Depending on the prices you can count me in Dan if you go ahead with it and get them made up.

They would be a great addition to the No one likes us T-Shirts that Vidmar had made up which look good.

I was also thinking about doing stubby coolers as well, but to make them reasonably priced I need to order them in batches of 20 or more, and at that price they are 12 + postage cost price. Unless I can find a cheaper way to do them or a cheaper price then I will scrap that idea

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4