Silvertails sources???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I know this is a general discussion forum and anyone can post any kind of waffle on here but as a lifetime supporter, currently a long way from Brookvale, I'd like to ask a couple of questions and any genuine responses will be appreciated.

1. Are any posters on here a reliable source relating to current contract negotiations or is everyone purely speculating?

2. It seems that a certain player is likely to follow Darth Hasler to the dark side, but is this based on anything solid or should we one-eyed, and now paranoid, Manly supporters wait for official announcements?

The next contract being negotiated is Foran. He hasn't made his mind up yet so no one else knows anything. After Foran is decided then its T Rex,Snake,Ballin and Matai in that sort of order. Believe no one except when an official announcement is made.

I am a reliable source because I am Kieren Foran, Brett Stewart and Tony Williams. Don't worry, we are all staying.

I used to be Glenn Stewart too but my head really started hurting after the Battle of Brookie so I had to let Glenn go. As a result I cannot be quite as sure of Glenn's future, but as one of my personalities is his brother I am pretty confident he is staying too.

mickqld said:
The next contract being negotiated is Foran. He hasn't made his mind up yet so no one else knows anything. After Foran is decided then its T Rex,Snake,Ballin and Matai in that sort of order. Believe no one except when an official announcement is made.
Thanks for answering Mick. There's a lot of smoke around. I was one of the misguided that thought Des wouldn't leave Manly. I don't know what to believe anymore.
I hope some changes are made in the future 'cause mid-season contract speculation certainly makes footy less fun for loyal fans.

I don't think there is anyone privy to actual contract negotiations that have proved themselves yet.

I know some posters have some good and verified sources. Personally though I believe very little until it is confirmed.

Some posters have form with being on the money.

Susan
Ernie for number 7

Are 2 I generally listen too all three have pretty good form. Def the most reliable

MadMarcus said:
I am a reliable source because I am Kieren Foran, Brett Stewart and Tony Williams. Don't worry, we are all staying.

I used to be Glenn Stewart too but my head really started hurting after the Battle of Brookie so I had to let Glenn go. As a result I cannot be quite as sure of Glenn's future, but as one of my personalities is his brother I am pretty confident he is staying too.
You did make me laugh. Can you tell your multiples to get their acts together and sign.

I have a source who told me that Des was leaving before last years semi finals even started, Bones will confirm that. My source has told me he knows nothing in all this contract talk.

Daniel said:
I know some posters have some good and verified sources. Personally though I believe very little until it is confirmed.

Susan
Ernie for number 7

Are 2 I generally listen too all three have pretty good form. Def the most reliable
Thanks Dan.
One of the above mentioned posters has suggested Luke has definitely followed Darth to the dark side.
Huge bummer if confirmed.

There are a number of others too.
It's fairly easy to see who is on the money.

If people can see past the fact he is a dogs supporter, mr invisible has been on the mark very early on, on a number of things

Daniel said:
There are a number of others too.
It's fairly easy to see who is on the money.

If people can see past the fact he is a dogs supporter, mr invisible has been on the mark very early on, on a number of things
I don't understand why Mr Invisible comes here. I try not to get caught up in his posts as he seems to enjoy misery for Manly and that gets at my emotions so best to ignore.
Mr. I aside, would you say we are pretty much confirming a negative outcome for this current rumour?

I post on other teams sites regularly. I enjoy talking footy and talking with non manly fans gives you a better perspective of the game

My source is reliable, but it doesn't really tell much about the contract situation, he is keeping it very tight lipped, I doubt many really know besides Foran himself and his manager.

Daniel said:
I post on other teams sites regularly. I enjoy talking footy and talking with non manly fans gives you a better perspective of the game

Do you go on other teams sites and gloat when the chips are down? I understand discussing footy with non-Manly fans. I do that myself. But going onto another club's site and being smug and condesending, while promoting a rival club, doesn't breed for good relations.

niccipops said:
Daniel said:

Do you go on other teams sites and gloat when the chips are down? I understand discussing footy with non-Manly fans. I do that myself. But going onto another club's site and being smug and doesn't breed for good relations.

QFT

niccipops said:
Daniel said:

Susan
Ernie for number 7

Thanks Dan.
One of the above mentioned posters has suggested Luke has definitely followed Darth to the dark side.
Huge bummer if confirmed.
Good questions Niccipops. Sorry for my ignorance but not sure who "Luke" is you refer to. Agree with Dan - I think Ernie for no 7 is a reliable source. He and Susan are 2 but Dan saying 3 have pretty good form?

Reading Zorba's column today it seems both Keiran and Brett still haven't made up their minds and all the others are waiting for them to decide. (Believe Zorba or not, this sounds plausible to me.) Anyway, like everyone else, I'll only believe official announcements - when we get them!

To ALinda, I'm just being a bit of a Star Wars nerd with my referencing. Luke being Fozzie, and Darth being Des trying to convert him to the dark side.
Me atm, am feeling quite like a wookie on the edge.

niccipops said:
Daniel said:

Do you go on other teams sites and gloat when the chips are down? I understand discussing footy with non-Manly fans. I do that myself. But going onto another club's site and being smug and condesending, while promoting a rival club, doesn't breed for good relations.
I am always smug and condescending

Dan as a Manly supporter you can be smug and condescending because we are the Premiers.
I personally don't like the way Mr. I. operates but it's a free world. I guess he'd rather be soaring than drooling that's why he comes over here to be amongst Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6