Silvertails NSW Team - Hooker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NSW Hooker

• Farah

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Buderus

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Hinchcliffe

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Ennis

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clontaago

First Grader
Alright guys its time to select your hooker. Gallen and Tamou took out the honours for starting Props.

The side so far is:

Hayne/Dugan
B Morris
Jennings
Lawrence
Uate
Carney
Pearce
Gallen
????
Tamou

Farah is an over rated diver. Ennis is an over rated grub. Buderus is a too old has been. Hinchcliffe is the man IMO.

It's a bit hard. Ennis is carrying an injury, Buderus is also injured plus he's old, Hinchcliffe doesn't even play hooker, and Sticky refuses to consider Farrah. I really think we need a 'none of the above' option for this one.

Gee no wonder we struggle when the pickings are so slim in the key 1,6,7 and 9 positions.

Mark Geyer threw Josh Reynolds name into the mix today - I think Reynolds has the potential, attitude, and 'flare' to be an origin player one day, but he's at least 1-2 years off this yet.

That being said, we don't really have a huge number of viable options. Throwing someone with little experience into the mix, maybe even as a utility, might help catch QLD off guard. You can't question Reynolds commitment, even if his execution leaves something to be desired.

Ceagle said:
Ennis is leading? How many dog fans are signed up to this site?

He is the incumbent NSW Hooker - he may not be up to Cam Smith's standards but he is the best of the bunch we have available.

I might get shot down what about Issac De Gois??? Is he NSW? if he is I think he is the inform hooker out of the ones available

Vargs said:
Ceagle said:
Ennis is leading? How many dog fans are signed up to this site?

He is the incumbent NSW Hooker - he may not be up to Cam Smith's standards but he is the best of the bunch we have available.

Incumbent means nothing we have f**k`n won **** in the last 5yrs give farrah a go atleast he can kick a 40/20 ..

I know he share's with Fien but I rate Mitch Rein, wouldn't mind him getting a go, someone who could be there for a few years. I hope he's not a Queenslander.

Brent Kite for me, he is used to the front row of the scrums and likes to pass the ball alot, and he has origin and test experience.

Tooves should come out of retirement and play hooker for NSW. The other options would make NSW a laughing stock.

manlyfan76 said:
Brent Kite for me, he is used to the front row of the scrums and likes to pass the ball alot, and he has origin and test experience.

I'll pay that!

roscoe said:
I know he share's with Fien but I rate Mitch Rein, wouldn't mind him getting a go, someone who could be there for a few years. I hope he's not a Queenslander.
I agree mate. Top player. He will definately be a future rep number 9.

bones said:
Farah is an over rated diver. Ennis is an over rated grub. Buderus is a too old has been. Hinchcliffe is the man IMO.
Divine Brown is an awesome hooker and would be my pick.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6