Silvertails at the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:)

Effing GOLD......we needed a .net at the end though :)

Nice one guys !

Aaaaargh - I can't believe the team I support won this thing. I have never experienced this before.

You go to the other sites, and they are all saying "how far ahead of everyone else Manly is", and, "How can they afford all those great players".

THIS my friends, is what it feels like to be the BEST !

Dan link said:
:)

Effing GOLD......we needed a .net at the end though :)
  Yeah sorry mate.  The banner took Anne around 4 hours to do so I din;t have the heart to ask for the website to be added.

In hindsight I should have written it roughly on the back - thousands would have been looking at it from the top tier of the stand!

lol nah no need mate it was a classic, well done

Ryan link said:
Nice one guys !

Aaaaargh - I can't believe the team I support won this thing. I have never experienced this before.

You go to the other sites, and they are all saying \"how far ahead of everyone else Manly is\", and, \"How can they afford all those great players\".

THIS my friends, is what it feels like to be the BEST !
sook it up mate
u now finnally know what its like to be a manly supporter :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4