Signing Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mwsneagle

Reserve Grader
Just received a text saying Matai is to sign a 3 year deal announcing Friday and that Tony Williams has told his mates he is staying also...
Has anyone else heard anything along those lines?

Sorry guys not being funny, hubby reckons he has a source(sauce????) that has told him this - he won't tell me who it is, and believes it to be true.
Just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing.
(I would love it to be true, would also like to get one up on him - but mainly hope it's true)

TRex had told others he was staying. But the $$ available has changed since then so whi knows.

Popular belief is that Ballin, T Rex and Lussick will sign elsewhere.

So you received a text from your husband who says he heard it from someone but won't tell you who it is that Matai has signed.

Good enough for me! Woooohoooooo!

By the way, you should have words with hubby for keeping secrets. Shame!

mwsneagle said:
Just received a text saying Matai is to sign a 3 year deal announcing Friday and that Tony Williams has told his mates he is staying also...
Has anyone else heard anything along those lines?

I once got a text about Ryan Tandy and betting, does that count?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4