Signed memorabilia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

firechild

Reserve Grader
I've recently moved and am sorting through a few things I've collected over the years. I've got a supporter ball and flag that for many years I assumed were signed by the same Manly team (I was born in the 80s so I don't have vivid recollections of when I got things signed - many of the cards and jerseys have vanished over the years). I've gone through the autographs on the ball and I've identified every player from the 1991 side. The flag, turns out it was signed over a number of years but I can't identify some of the names. Any help would be appreciated, even correcting any wrong assumptions I've made.

6fsitt.jpg

1. Des Hasler, Darrell Wiliams, Owen Cunningham and Michael O'Connor

2lm8hnp.jpg

2. Geoff Toovey

2v85nb8.jpg

3. Daniel Gartner

2djnbc3.jpg

4. Left 2 are Cliff Lyons and Mick Pechey. Not sure about the other 2.

Without loading too many pics. I've also identified Terry Hill, Mick Greenaway, Matt Dunford, Shannon Nevin and Chris White. O'Connor left in 1992 and Nevin joined in 1995 so this gives an idea of the range of years it was signed. The next couple I have no idea.

22ixl1.jpg

2j35jmd.jpg

Bottom left in last picture is Beaver. Bottom right is Danny Moore

Looked at those last 2 for about a half hour and nothing but the first letter of top ones last name seems to be a y and I can't remember anyone like that.
Unless in the unlikely event it's Nick yakich...

Last picture top is Cement David Gillespie, I have his signature on my 1996 GF jersey.
Bottom left in last picture is Beaver. Bottom right is Danny Moore

Thanks guys. Can't believe I didn't recognise Beaver and Danny Moore. Quite stoked I have Beaver's autograph alongside some other legends from that era.

Looked at those last 2 for about a half hour and nothing but the first letter of top ones last name seems to be a y and I can't remember anyone like that.
Unless in the unlikely event it's Nick yakich...

I'm thinking that's a J.

At another look, 2nd last pic, looks like 2 different signatures overlapped.
2 different writing styles altogether.
So if it's a J then I can only think of John Jones...

Is the one on the second last pic another Cliffy. The loop on the second name looks very similar to the other Cliffy sig.
Looking at the one on the top of the last pic, I think that @Bill Hamilton is spot on and it is David Gillespie. The orientation for that signature is upside down in the photo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2