signed football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newbie to this!
An uncle left me a leather Steeden Manly Supporters football, handsigned by Des Hassler, Michael O'Connor, Chris Close, Marty Gurr, Dale Shearer, Mal Cochrane, Mark Meredith, Ronnie ?, Greg Austin, ? Cunningham, Mark Parish, Kevin Ward, Phil Daley, Noel Cleal, David Ronson, Jeremy Pitthard, Daryl Williams.
It's a waste with me (10 yrs), as I'm a knights supporter.
I'd prefer a diehard to collect it, rather than a business.
All advice and best offer taken.
Thanks for your time...Go The Blues!!!

Hey mate. Have you thought aboit donating it. I know there are a couple of less abled manly fans that would love that or donate it to somewhere like atewart house to auction off?

Hi Dan,
The main reason I'm selling the ball is we are in the midst of additions to the house because I've lost 90% of My sight to macular degeneration. Reality? Need the money. Xx

Hey Rambo,
Honestly, I don't know how to! I'll give it a go, thank you.
Ps. Is it worth much?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Greg Austin !!! One of my most favourite Manly players ever. I'll give you $2,73

Hey, I thank you so much for the help. I've taken the advice and put it on ebay (another 1st for me). I have no idea how much it's worth, appraisals for NRL stuff is impossible to get down here in Tas. So I probably got it wrong!
Anywho, thanks heaps

leanneg1309 said:
Hey, I thank you so much for the help. I've taken the advice and put it on ebay (another 1st for me). I have no idea how much it's worth, appraisals for NRL stuff is impossible to get down here in Tas. So I probably got it wrong!
Anywho, thanks heaps

You should put a link to the listing so we can all bid on it!

leanneg1309 said:
Hi Globaleagle,
I'd love to, but I have no idea how to do it!!

Usually, when your listing is up on ebay...so like when we can all see it....what you do is copy what's in the address bar and paste it in here.

That said, when I find it, I'll post the link on here.

What did you put it under?

Signed Manly football, or

Leather footy from Manly?

etc

:)

Here's the link, if anyone's got $500+ to spare!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hand-Autographed-Manly-80s-Superstars-football-/321138762191?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item4ac55ca1cf&_uhb=1

One of a kind, Genuine leather Steeden Supporters football, hand signed by 80's greats Des Hasler, Michael O'Connor, Chris Close, Marty Gurr, Dale Shearer, Mal Cochrane, Mark Meredith, Greg Austin, Mark Parish, Kevin Ward, Phil Daley, Noel Cleal, David Ronson, Jeremy Pitthard, Daryl Williams and a few more.

Hopefully leanneg doesn't mind me posting it on here (nor hopefully Dan)

:cool:

Seriously these things have very little value. I would doubt many would pay more than $100 for it.

Donated to charity and auctioned at an event it might bring closer to $200-$300, but people pay that for the cause, not always the item.

I paid $700 for a 2011 signed Manly jersey, unframed. I reckon I paid at least $200 too much even being premiership winning year.

Oh globaleagle you are a sweetie! Thank you very much for doing that for me.
Have I put the price too high? As I said, I have no idea what it's worth. Xx

Bob dylan,
Oh, ok cool. I have no idea.

After all, it can go back into the bag with My knights footballs. No point in me freaking out over it, when I can just keep it.

No worries about posting it for you. :)

Also, you can always start the ebay auction at $1 and have a reserve on it.

Some good signatures on there.

bob dylan said:
Seriously these things have very little value. I would doubt many would pay more than $100 for it.

Donated to charity and auctioned at an event it might bring closer to $200-$300, but people pay that for the cause, not always the item.

I paid $700 for a 2011 signed Manly jersey, unframed. I reckon I paid at least $200 too much even being premiership winning year.

You would be surprised that appears to be the names of 1987 premiership squad.
It's definitely 87 because OConnor came in 87 and choppy close left in 88

@leanneg1309
Can I suggest you listen to radio 4bc on a Thursday night between 7pm and 8pm
They have a fellow called Rick Milne on their sports show who is a sports memorabilia guru. You could call or email in to ask him an estimated value of it.

If you aren't in brisbane you can listen live on www.4bc.com.au

But I think if you have
Darryl Williams
David Ronson
Mick OConnor
Dale shearer
Lyons
Hasler
Daley
Cochrane
Ward
Cleal
Gibbs
Vautin

And paul shaw

All on there it's definitely a ball from a premiership year with the grand final players on it.

You guys are awesome, thanks so much for finding all that out...it takes time. I'm in tasmania, moved here from toukley nsw, 10 years ago. Born and bred nsw. So I'll email that guy.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10