Sign Moses ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thurston, SBW two of The best to lace up a boot in the last two decades got away, Mason went on to bigger and better things. Look at Marty Tapau now. That's off the top of my head .

Last edited:
They threw Thurston out of the club for being the one at the centre of the Coffs Harbour episode.

No. Anasta was off contract and they made him their priority. Brent Sherwin was also tearing it up.

BTW, nobody was ever charged for the scandal.

Is this true??

allegedly. I used to know a guy with some contacts in dogs mgt.
The girl was an absolute ho, however they went a bit too far to say it mildly. It was Thurston that brought her back to team headquarters for some spa action.

The girl was an absolute ho, however they went a bit too far to say it mildly. It was Thurston that brought her back to team headquarters for some spa action.
So you believe that is why the Bulldogs let him go?

Looks a real talent but I'm fairly certain he's already under contract for a few more years ... if that means anything these days.

No way Des will release him, but yes would be a great signing.

As mentioned I wont be surprised if Des pushes hodko or renoylds out for him.

I think you saw in yesterdays game what the dogs will do. Hodkinson is on the way out there and Mbye is their future. I would love to see us pinch him from them but its unlikely to happen.

Just like all people who know what "really" happened with Brett?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6