She-Rex gives us more reason to dislike him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw him on the news last night saying he was fitter. I didn't see him say he was hungrier or more fired up. The only reason I hate him is because of the club he is at.

I wouldn't worry, the more he talks himself up the more he goes missing. Hel play 1 good game every 2 months and the rest of the time hel be having a snooze on the blindside. 600k a yr for that???? Lol...

I think he said a lot similar things when he was at Manly - just never translated to much on the field.

Huge frame....pea sized heart!!

One decent game last year, the rest was a huge bludge.

Played well in the final series of 2011, but really once he signed for someone else he was a WOFTAM.

And now he's on even bigger money, so time will tell!!

He will be found out as the lazy so and so he really is on the weekend with all the other "big boppers" from the dogs out. Plenty of pressure and spotlight on him. We all know how he folds when he is under that kind of pressure. I hope Reynolds has had some practice in yelling "run, f*#k ya!"

Kiwi Eagle said:
Have we ever heard a player go to a new club and not say these things ?

No need to say anything. Let your performance on the field show it. What he's saying is a slight on Manly, its fitness trainers and his former teammates, imo.

This is in the players handbook of what to say to the media when asked how you are going your new club. We don't complain when our new players say the same thing, in fact we are happy. Also, if his fitness really wasn't up to scratch at Manly, then his current coach would have to take some responsibility there.

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Have we ever heard a player go to a new club and not say these things ?

No need to say anything. Let your performance on the field show it. What he's saying is a slight on Manly, its fitness trainers and his former teammates, imo.

If you get asked a question you answer it

Have heard many, many players over the years say the same thing when they turned up at Manly

An acceptable response would have been:

"I'm still cut up about how I let down Manly and their awesome fans last year with my constant pathetic performances. I really don't think I'll ever get over it. The only thing I know for sure is that I will never play as well here as I did at Manly because the Bulldogs are just a pathetic club with no soul. It is going to be hard watching Manly win another premiership this year knowing that I made the wrong decision leaving for the money."

Would that have been so hard?

The Who said:
He's all over the media, saying he's fitter than when he was at Manly; he's hungrier, he's more fired-up . . .
Let's see if this overated buffoon does play to his potential for the opposition. He certainly didn't for us!

To be fair, Toovey DOES seem to adapt the more laid back approach to training compared to Hasler who paid attention to detail.

Personally, I reckon our roster is the best in the league, and anything less than top four to me is a failure.

I get the feeling that he is always trying to please people and saying what he thinks they want to hear

The Who said:
He's all over the media, saying he's fitter than when he was at Manly; he's hungrier, he's more fired-up . . .
Let's see if this overated buffoon does play to his potential for the opposition. He certainly didn't for us!

Sounds like he is pissed off because they don't feed him.

Ryan said:
The Who said:

Personally, I reckon our roster is the best in the league, and anything less than top four to me is a failure.

Can you please just put this in your signature line, that way you can be sure you don't forget to make the same point in all posts.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
She-Rex looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.
She can talk it up all she wants but it won't amount too much.

Earnie the Eagle said:
pffffftt...he nothing but a lobster, good body but a head full of s**t!

LOL I thought it was a Prawn
A head full of sh*t with no backbone?
Either way I'm with you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4