Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Boys... long time reader, first time poster. A lot of negative stuff being said about Uate/Lane etc... Lane would have been a cheap buy so no probs taking a little gamble on that. Whilst Uate is past his best, there are very few available wingers/centres on the market at the moment. We can't afford to hope that Willaime comes good. Bloke cost us 18 points in 8 mins against Canberra. He is a back up winger at best and let's face it, Wright is a fringe first grader.. Need Matai to play on for one more season and then look at who's on the market. I have no idea why we aren't going for Hoffman.. Hard runner. Can cover fullback. And Titans are off him.

Boys... long time reader, first time poster. A lot of negative stuff being said about Uate/Lane etc... Lane would have been a cheap buy so no probs taking a little gamble on that. Whilst Uate is past his best, there are very few available wingers/centres on the market at the moment. We can't afford to hope that Willaime comes good. Bloke cost us 18 points in 8 mins against Canberra. He is a back up winger at best and let's face it, Wright is a fringe first grader.. Need Matai to play on for one more season and then look at who's on the market. I have no idea why we aren't going for Hoffman.. Hard runner. Can cover fullback. And Titans are off him.

Forgot about Hoffman, he is a lot more versatile. Can play fullback, center and wing. Better option than Uate.

Imagine the cash manly would have if we moved on Myles, brown, leary, starling, lawrence, snake.

Forgot about Hoffman, he is a lot more versatile. Can play fullback, center and wing. Better option than Uate.

Imagine the cash manly would have if we moved on Myles, brown, leary, starling, lawrence, snake.
True. Can't imagine Starling and Leary being on too much, though? Very doubful they will be in the squad next year based on who we have coming through the ranks. Brown is a bench player at best but in saying that I think he is the only one to have played every game for us this year. Really need this situation with Snake to be fixed sooner rather than later. Give him a job as the assistant coach or something!

Welcome @bringbackbeaver and nice first post !!

Sadly for you @bringbackbeaver Choc Watnow has faded into the sunset and is retiring on his millions , much like me ( I wish!!!, but I am retired at least )
Haha how long before we see him loitering around brookie...?? Could have finished up as one of our all time greats but threw it away to play for that rubbish out west... I am sure the club would have looked after him for life after footy somehow.

Very good player wanted him when he was sent off to the Warriors

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4