Shattered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

panash

Reserve Grader
To get eliminated from the comp is one thing

But for those peasant scumdogs to eliminate us next week would be the worst the day of the year.

I never thought this year at all
we would be in a elimination game with scumdogs.
Shattering.

Agree! Nothing worse! Hopefully the thought of this will fire the team up!
Tactically with a good game plan and some execution we can run around their big boppers like the storm are doing now

Cannot stand the thought of losing to Ennis. Is that guy enough to get us working together? I cannot stand how he gets away with screaming in peoples faces, rubbing their hair, pushing them.....and all because he knows he wont get penalized, and he wont get his head punched in.

Some may say I'm a dinosaur, I really don't give a ....... But next week I think the first time Ennis or Reynolds does one of these tactics someone, preferably Steve Matai just smashes his face in. I think it would be such a shock that it could put the dogs off their game, and see the refs sin bin both players.

The thought of the Dogs running riot over us and having Ennis and Reynolds sledging everything is beyond horrific.

Boys, don't let these tools do it.

HappilyManly said:
Manly will lift, the Panfas gave them a second wind by punting the Rorters into the Rabbids leg of the Finals :)

Dare to dream fellow Silvertails :D

I was confident we would of won it this year.

Now I'm only dreaming

Scumdogs are truly not that good.

Bad 1st 40 min by storm , couple lucky breaks for scumdogs.

Question is will manly decide to forget the politics next week and play for at least us the FANS ??

Killer03 said:
Cannot stand the thought of losing to Ennis. Is that guy enough to get us working together? I cannot stand how he gets away with screaming in peoples faces, rubbing their hair, pushing them.....and all because he knows he wont get penalized, and he wont get his head punched in.

Some may say I'm a dinosaur, I really don't give a ....... But next week I think the first time Ennis or Reynolds does one of these tactics someone, preferably Steve Matai just smashes his face in. I think it would be such a shock that it could put the dogs off their game, and see the refs sin bin both players.

The thought of the Dogs running riot over us and having Ennis and Reynolds sledging everything is beyond horrific.

Boys, don't let these tools do it.

I'm with you mate I hate the pri*k. Grubbiest player to play the game.
Needs to be knocked the F out.

I am delighted with the result. THE SCUM ARE GONE....yippee yippee

Thankyou dishlickers, woohoo the filthy scum are gone, woohoo wooohoo!!!!!!

I would much rather lose to the dishlickers that go out again to the filthy purple scum.

cant see us beating the dogs or even the sharks for that matter on current form.
Whatever you do toovs, please let matty rest his injury.
Its been a most frustrating year for us eagles fans.

Miracles do happen but it wont happen this year.
Go Manly 2015.

I would have rather played the scum due to size but having them out is also good news.
The dogs big player, game plan is very similar to souths/roosters/cows, but they have been less consistent with form.
We will need to use completely different tactics than we tried against souths. We cannot run through the dogs. They can certainly run through us.
We need brilliance from our attacking team, Killer, Matai, Snake, DCE, and Foz - time to do your thing. Some creative attack without pushing the pass for the sake of it. A 40/20 or two please.
The mobile forwards like BJ, JSL and Tommy Symonds need to be constantly running with the backs and ready to give and receive offloads.
In defence Manly need to make solid leg tackles with the second tackler tying up the ball, as the big blokes make huge metres when continue running with players hanging off them trying to wrestle the ball.
No stupid penalties. Leave that to the dogs.
We are a chance in this.
Go Manly!

We haven't lost 2 in a row all year until the other night.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall.

Losing is bad.

Friday was one of the worst losses I can remember in my 40 years of supporting Manly.

But if we go out the back door to Des and his dirty Dogs, Friday will pale into insignificance.

For fricks sake boys, stand up and show the pride we know you have.

Killer03 said:
Ennis someone, just smash his face in. I think it would be such a shock that it could put the dogs off their game, and see the refs sin bin both players.

I dont see why it cant be a tactic. So long as he is knocked out and cant play on, worst case is its 1 less player in each team.

Who do we vote as our sacrificial send off lamb ?

Tab dogs 1.70 manly 2.15

And we have 2 extra days to prepare and those peasants have to fly back to sydney

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6