Sharks match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
I'm not sure I could take it if we loose against the sharks.

I'll be there again this week but give us a reason!

:p

Ill be there with you for the Great Manly Resurgence!    :)

We are truly under the Radar now in 9th Spot! Des must be laughing on the inside - the Master Plan is working.  ;D  Every Game is a new one if the Players and Fair Weather Fans choose to think of it in positive terms.

Cant wait for Saturday night - hopefully the Supportahs Bus will be rocking with Happy Fans.

The truth is that with the history of 2 GF's in the background they are always tough to beat. Their forward pack has Gallen, Snowden, Tupou & Douglas. They also have the current SOO 5/8th who can play well on ocassions. Make no mistake about it, this will be a tough game, it always is.

Hopefully all the powderpuff/soft talk in the papers will fire our forward pack up.

dowdz link said:
Hopefully all the powderpuff/soft talk in the papers will fire our forward pack up.

I reckon it will. The team copped a fair bit of criticism early last year when they lost a few. They turned it around and made it to the semi's.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=dowdz link=topic=184000.msg273838#msg273838 date=1278974353]

Can't make us play any worse.
[/quote]
Are you sure about that?

MissKate link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=184000.msg273888#msg273888 date=1278979157]
[quote author=dowdz link=topic=184000.msg273838#msg273838 date=1278974353]

Can't make us play any worse.
[/quote]
Are you sure about that?
[/quote]

No, no I'm not. It's blind hope.

Sharkies are specials this Sat. We dont have a team that is playing for the club and for each other. We have a splintered group of factions that are in complete disharmony with each other and the club management.

every game is going be tough.  I think Ballin is playing well, mainly in defence ,but id like see him run and kick  more from dummyhalf ,most of his rare kicks are good ones. but he only seems to be passing straight up these last few games. plus i have him in dreamteam and want more points  ;)

The Sharks have been going alright over the past month.
Gallen really takes some stopping. If he was bald, he would remind me of BK. They both take 2 hitups every set and carry 3 or 4 defenders each time. Twopoos is another capable of doing damage outwide with clever offloads.
We will really need to be on our game and play for the full 80 mins to ensure we get the 2 points.

Basically, as I see it. The way to beat the sharks is to get really drunk & start singing;

"We all hate shire scum, we all hate shire scum, da da da da, hey, da da da da, hey!"

That generally seems to do it.

I detest disloyalty.  Putting money on the sharks?  Disgusting even to mention it.  Manly to win with my screaming assistance on Saturday night down at the scummy park.  Manly by 16. mom. Glenn Stewart who will run hard and straight all night.     

It's a toss up imo. We should win, just like we should have beaten the Faders. We won't have home ground advantage this week, playing at a miserable venue, and I won't be putting a cent on the boys until I see something, and I mean anything that indicates we are playing with some form of positivity and commitment.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2