SG Ball / Harold Matthews squads & draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those who like to keep an eye on the juniors. Squads are announced.

SG BALL
Tyren Andrea, Bill Benjamin, Justin Burt, Jayden Burgess, Marvin Curry, Nase Fainu, Inoke Fakai, Matt Fisk, George Francis, Eddy Fry, Tevita Funa, Bonny Hopoate, Pulonga Kavaefiafi, Jack Maguire, Andrew Mauava, Joey McCauley, Kane Mcquiggin, Jack Ongosia, Luke Poiselli, Bryden Ramien, Fred Sioni, Dion Solaese, Jaiden Tarrant, John Tuivaii, Tom Van Bokhoven, Sam Verrills, Lawrence Biddle.
2016 SG Ball Draw is HERE

HAROLD MATTHEWS
Simione Afeaki, Daniel Ala, Angus Bell, Amarni Biddle, Livingstone Chee Kam, Ben Collins, Nathanael Endemann, Joshua Fepuleai, Tom Hardcastle, Albert Hopoate, Michael Hughes, Tom Latu, Max Lehmann, Freddy Lussick, Campsie Manuofetoa, Isacc Meehan, William O’Toole, Dante Sa, Domenico Santaguida, Callum Scarr, Joshua Schuester, Zac Stracey, Tremaine Terzius, Keith Titmuss, Alex Tuitavake, Sean Vaivelata, Nathan Van Buuren, Lennox Whittaker, Harry Wilson.
2016 Harold Matts Draw is HERE

Ahhr i see a couple of biddles in there , i must of rubbed off on them somewhere. You could not of chosen a better club young fellows.

I guess the League has forgiven Jamil Hopoate for his indiscretion, given he is in the NSW Squad. And now Bonny in SG Ball and Albert in Harold Matthews. But John is letting us down here. There's no Hopoate in U 20s. He must have been in the dog house with the wife that year

I guess the League has forgiven Jamil Hopoate for his indiscretion, given he is in the NSW Squad. And now Bonny in SG Ball and Albert in Harold Matthews. But John is letting us down here. There's no Hopoate in U 20s. He must have been in the dog house with the wife that year
He wasn't in the dog house there wasn't enough room, pearce wouldn't move over.

Bonnie will be there once the sg ball has finished

If jamil is forgiven, and he has kept his form intact look for him to push for a 1st grade spot later this year.

For those who like to keep an eye on the juniors. Squads are announced.

SG BALL
Tyren Andrea, Bill Benjamin, Justin Burt, Jayden Burgess, Marvin Curry, Nase Fainu, Inoke Fakai, Matt Fisk, George Francis, Eddy Fry, Tevita Funa, Bonny Hopoate, Pulonga Kavaefiafi, Jack Maguire, Andrew Mauava, Joey McCauley, Kane Mcquiggin, Jack Ongosia, Luke Poiselli, Bryden Ramien, Fred Sioni, Dion Solaese, Jaiden Tarrant, John Tuivaii, Tom Van Bokhoven, Sam Verrills, Lawrence Biddle.
2016 SG Ball Draw is HERE

HAROLD MATTHEWS
Simione Afeaki, Daniel Ala, Angus Bell, Amarni Biddle, Livingstone Chee Kam, Ben Collins, Nathanael Endemann, Joshua Fepuleai, Tom Hardcastle, Albert Hopoate, Michael Hughes, Tom Latu, Max Lehmann, Freddy Lussick, Campsie Manuofetoa, Isacc Meehan, William O’Toole, Dante Sa, Domenico Santaguida, Callum Scarr, Joshua Schuester, Zac Stracey, Tremaine Terzius, Keith Titmuss, Alex Tuitavake, Sean Vaivelata, Nathan Van Buuren, Lennox Whittaker, Harry Wilson.
2016 Harold Matts Draw is HERE
Thanks for doing this. I normally put these team lists up but I didn't realise that it was that time of the year again. :)

I hope these blokes make the grade, for their wonderfully poetic names:

Callum Scarr, Tremaine Terzius, Keith Titmuss, Nathan Van Buuren,

20 years ago we were in the middle of run in the mid 90's and hoppa was playing rep footy...

Where is the NSW cup squad as i cannot find a list anywhere?

Look out for Tarrant this year in SG Ball...If I have the right player, he was a gun, long-term signing from North Sydney a couple of years back, and (yes, Youtube highlights) looked like an absolute star in the front-row. Maybe someone can enlighten me if I have it right?

Edit - found it, yes it is the player I'm thinking of. Rather long video, but worth watching a couple of minutes of. Looks like a champion in the making to me...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLogAbT4S3l79tH1iUI9Mjq1cJJ_APrGhX

Last edited:
Just another one for that great North Sydney prop prducton line Mckinnon, O'meley, mayoh, Stuart, Johnston, Toole, Hanson

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4