Sex , Drugs and NRL... (Geyer v nrl memes)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can she sue Tyrone may if it's not her in the video??? :0

I daresay it'd be a defamation case.

Unless you were kidding

Or I missed something

It claims Ms Geyer was defamed by imputations she was “intimately involved in the Tyrone May sex scandal” and that she “deliberately permitted herself to be filmed having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing the film with others”.

According to the claim, Ms Geyer has been “greatly injured in her character and credit and in her reputation and has been brought into public hatred, ridicule and contempt.”

Ms Geyer was not the woman in the alleged sex tape.

I daresay it'd be a defamation case.

Unless you were kidding

Or I missed something

It claims Ms Geyer was defamed by imputations she was “intimately involved in the Tyrone May sex scandal” and that she “deliberately permitted herself to be filmed having sex with Tyrone May for the purpose of sharing the film with others”.

According to the claim, Ms Geyer has been “greatly injured in her character and credit and in her reputation and has been brought into public hatred, ridicule and contempt.”

Ms Geyer was not the woman in the alleged sex tape.
I didn't read the article... but Tyrone may never publicly claimed it was her it was ali that did. So to my understanding if there's a defamation case it should be directed at ali.. unless in fact it is her and Tyrone may leaked it??

I don't think she is sueing May .... I believe she is sueing the NRL meme facebook site that posted the allegation that it was her in the video ...
That's where I'm confused.. as the title says may. Doesn't make sense

Correction I may have read the headline wrong..
Durrr.. special moment

I had one as well!

DeRp bro's!

The daughter of Penrith Panthers great Mark Geyer is suing the administrator of a Facebook page over allegations relating to an alleged sex tape involving NRL player Tyrone May.

Though in my defence......

Good, that dickhead deserves everything he gets!!

BUT it’s a long road to win a defamation case and if he’s just a “ punter” with not many assets it’s a sort of failed win even if you do ( win).

Does that mean that they will have to identify the girl in the video to prove that it wasn't his daughter?

I’d there a gas leak on the northern beaches somewhere? A lot of usually switched on posters seem a little slow on the uptake over the past 24-48 hrs...

An aspiring journalist accused of running a rugby league memes pages on Facebook that wrongly linked an NRL great’s daughter to a sex scandal claims he has never used social media as he is “extremely private”.

Montanna Geyer, daughter of Panthers icon Mark Geyer, is suing western Sydney man Fouad Ghosn for defamation over the March 2019 posts incorrectly naming her as the woman shown in Penrith player Tyrone May’s infamous sex tape.

Mr Ghosn, 24, denies ever owning or running the pages involved – NRL Memes and NRL Quality Memes – and told the District Court civil trial on Thursday that the allegation he did was “completely false”.

He could also not explain how Ms Geyer’s statement of claim, hand-delivered to his house on May 23, 2019, ended up being posted to the page that same day.

Mr Rasmussen pressed the defendant on how a communication student who majored in journalism would be able to graduate from university without using social media.

“Do you seriously tell this court that in a bachelor of communication at the University of Western Sydney they did not teach you about social media?” the barrister asked.

Mr Ghosn said it was not a requirement for him to personally use social media platforms.

Lol.
Must happen all the time, I've lost count of the number of Facebook profiles set up with my name and photo but made without my knowledge or consent. No doubt some mischievous enemy causing trouble for me

Seems like Ghosn has been taking lessons from Old Mate Donny. Everything said about him is Fake News!

She looks a bit like Ben Alexander, not surprising seeing her mum is the sister of brandy and Ben, from memory.

Old news but here's an article...

Also:

FORMER PANTHER TO GEYER’S RESCUE

Mark Geyer has credited old Penrith Panthers teammate Scott Sattler for helping his daughter win a recent online defamation court case.

Montanna Geyer, 24, had been slandered and wrongly implicated in a Tyrone May sex-tape scandal. It turns out Sattler played a key role in winning the case by tracking down vital evidence through his business as a private investigator.

“I didn’t even know Scotty was a private investigator,” Geyer said, “Then about six months into the investigation, our lawyers told me he was working on the case.

She looks a bit like Ben Alexander, not surprising seeing her mum is the sister of brandy and Ben, from memory.
I went to school with Ben and Peter Alexander. She definitely has her mum and Ben's look. Peter looks more like Greg. Glad she won the defamation trial.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7