Seven & still counting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seven & still counting

The amount of times i've watched the grand final dvd replay so far.Seriously how many times have you all watched it i still get the goose bumps.

Re: Seven & still counting

5 times using austar mystar,
1 Roy and HG
2 2GB.

:D

Oh and the grand final itself on the day...  i am waiting for either my b'day for a DVD copy or mystar f'ing up

I've watched the GF replay once, I was at the GF there must of been at least 75,000 ? Manly supporters there it was awesome ill get my copy of the GF out of lay-by soon.

Normally when a side wins the grand final there's a dvd of highlights of the year in review does anyone know if a dvd like that is due to be released.

About 5 times.  Beaver's try about 50. 

Gus Gould actually has it spot on - him scoring would be like the Steve Waugh hundred off the last ball.  Then he says - wouldn't it be great to see the Beaver score now, and that very play, over he goes. 

Zep link said:
5 times using austar mystar,
  Have you tried burning to disc from Mystar?  I keep getting a message it is record protected.  grrr

I got to watch the foxtel version of the grand final today. Was a different perspective but very enjoyable all the same.

3 times DVD (got it thursday... i love it because i never heard it with the channel 9 commentary)
i retired the austar at 11 views

i just keep watching it while cleaning up or doing something boring... it gets me motivated/

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6