Settle Down Guys....GO THE EAGLES!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stick by the team guys.... I always thought early on this season we were over achieving and I believe calls for Hasler to be sacked or replaced are a bit over the top..... he has bought well for next season with Bell and Orford on the way and we will eventually get Jamie Lyon.... many teams this season have had a belting and there isn't really much difference in losing by 50 or 70. Stick by the team and we will win on Sat night and be in the semi finals for the first time in many many years. Win or lose that semi and we are looking in a lot stronger position for next season with the new players and current younger players gaining valuable experience this season. I still think we could knock off the Eels or Tigers in a semi final.... let's get there first by supporting the team on Sat night.

GO THE EAGLES!!!!!!

PS. I think I just got through my first post on here without bagging out Monas...

PPS. Oops looks like I didn't.....

You are dead set kidding yourself.

We could beat the Eels or Tigers?

Theres no difference in losing by 50 and 70?

You must have one hell of a mess to clean up after that brain explosion! ;)

Captain John.

Nice intentions champ. But there all a bunch of A-Holes. Except BK, I bet he's glad to be an Eagle!

Good post CJ and I suppose it is important to add perspective to the matter. However many of us are disgusted with the lack of effort from our team on Sunday. Some of us are enduring an absolute barrage of abuse from workmates - if you work in a school I can tell you it is hell!!

Facts:

We have overachieved.
We are still a chance of making the 8 -making up the numbers.
All the good teams have lost big at one stage or another.
Things will improve next year.

I do think you are dreaming in that we might knock off the top sides in a semi but thanks for a spark of hope amongst the gloom.

I agree the calls for Des are over the top, and there are some other extreme reactions. However, if you reckon this is bad you should have been around OEE and ME last year when Penrith beat us 72-12. It was mass bannings and knife cuts at 20 paces - ultimately led to the formation of this site. Not too many defenders of that loss are at it today - though one or two are valiantly trying on the official site!

I still think the performance was pathetic however calling the players A-HOLES is a joke.... so if they come out and beat the Warriors by 50 are they all of a sudden not A-HOLES....

overachieved

If I hear that again in relation to this team i'll f-ing Vomit.

The TIGER have overachieved.

the 2005 Manly side is an f-ing JOKE.

I have never seen Byso this worked up except when trying to defend that nohoper of a PM we have.

A hard dose of reality is hard to take!!!

CW I never saw you this worked up trying to defend Latham. You can’t defend the indefensible, can you? :)

I'm far more pissed about this than any pollitical crap anyhow.

There’s no defending anyone in the Manly club except BK.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4