Set to Soar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There's an interesting read in the latest Peninsula Living - Pittwater magazine titled "Set to Soar" by Adam Lucius about the forthcoming season for Des and the Sea Eagles.

There's an interview with Dean Ritchie and Zorba, amongst others, and we may already know much of what's in it, but I thought our feathered friends might like to see it anyway. As I'm not tech-savvy, perhaps @HappilyManly or @Mitch or another expert on these things could relay it to here?

Last edited:
Not much new said except they would be disappointed not to reach the finals. Made mention of inclusion of Elgey and Garrett and the mess 'The Wolf' as they are calling Dessie, has to fix up.

Not much new said except they would be disappointed not to reach the finals. Made mention of inclusion of Elgey and Garrett and the mess 'The Wolf' as they are calling Dessie, has to fix up.

Can’t ever remember Hasler being called that before??

There's an interesting read in the latest Peninsula Living - Pittwater magazine titled "Set to Soar" by Adam Lucius about the forthcoming season for Des and the Sea Eagles.

There's an interview with Dean Ritchie and Zorba, amongst others, and we may already know much of what's in it, but I thought our feathered friends might like to see it anyway. As I'm not tech-savvy, perhaps @HappilyManly or @Mitch or another expert on these things could perhaps relay it to here?
Mine always goes straight from the mailbox to recycling @:D

There's an interview with Dean Ritchie and Zorba, amongst others, and we may already know much of what's in it, but I thought our feathered friends might like to see it anyway. As I'm not tech-savvy, perhaps @HappilyManly or @Mitch or another expert on these things could perhaps relay it to here?

Best I can do:

https://www.thinklocal.com.au/thmagazines/peninsula-living-pittwater-march-2019

Go to page 16

Page 14/19

https://www.thinklocal.com.au/thmagazines/peninsula-living-pittwater-march-2019

A top 8 will be Dessie's first goal , anything short of that will be a failure in his eyes
They need a Manly man after everything that has happened
He is the perfect man for the rebuild as he is a proven winner

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7