Semi Radradra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best winger in the league by lengths when he left. Still young..He doesn’t have to prove anything to get big money back here. Jesus blokes like Winterstein are getting 200k.

300k wouldn’t buy his left boot.Wingers like him are incredibly valuable. Look at Parra last year when he left and look at Parra with a similar player like Ferguson back in the side. Ferguson was crazy good today and is getting 500 plus.

He would cost plenty and be worth every cent if a team had sufficient cap space.

Best winger in the league by lengths when he left. Still young..He doesn’t have to prove anything to get big money back here. Jesus blokes like Winterstein are getting 200k.

300k wouldn’t buy his left boot.Wingers like him are incredibly valuable. Look at Parra last year when he left and look at Parra with a similar player like Ferguson back in the side. Ferguson was crazy good today and is getting 500 plus.

He would cost plenty and be worth every cent if a team had sufficient cap space.

Yep Ferguson basically squashed any hope of a Dragons comeback single handed.

Straight swap for Walker.

If he was to become available he would have 16 clubs chasing his signature. My guess is he would end up back at the Whining worms or the Rorters.

I just looked him up to see which team he was still with and saw this thread.

He’d be worth $600k plus and would be worth it. Damaging game changer and a winner.

I’d LOVE to have him. I’m sure there’s some teams that may even pay over the $600.

He’s like an extra forward coming off a try line and can score from anywhere as a winger.

I live and dream.......:nod:

100% agree. World class Wingers are worth more than centre these days. Bringing the ball out from their own end like another forward, catching bombs to score and save tries, open field running etc.

I like devestating wingers, game changers and reliable defensive centres that can defend a try line and also act as second forwards with go forward.

If suli and parker keep getting better im happy to keep them and spend money on 5/8 and winger.

Imagine gutho at 5/8 to parter dce and tommy at the back with semi - would be devastating in open field running. Tear teams apart

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7