Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
absolutely pathetic presser

how can he sit there and say what a great effort in the second half???

the game was fuking over already
He saw Barrett get an extra season by using those kind of positive deflections, and he probably Knows Scotty Wotty is too much of a proud Ponce to admit he got the whole coaching thing wrong. That is until we finish 15th or last. He moves on Manly legends like Tooves and Des because they are the real Manly, and would likely tell the prat what they really think about his mismanagement style.

He saw Barrett get an extra season by using those kind of positive deflections, and he probably Knows Scotty Wotty is too much of a proud Ponce to admit he got the whole coaching thing wrong. That is until we finish 15th or last. He moves on Manly legends like Tooves and Des because they are the real Manly, and would likely tell the prat what they really think about his mismanagement style.
it’s not the coach that’s the issue tho, it’s the les hearts in the side and the wannabe gangstas

Scott Penn it’s time to sell the club give control to URM.. you are a
🤡
and in over your head .. this club has gone backwards ever since you took over.. do the right thing and walk away.. No Des to blame now .. you said you wanted results you look like a real muppet now..

it’s not the coach that’s the issue tho, it’s the les hearts in the side and the wannabe gangstas
Really? Don't you recall Siebold's innovative ploys at the Broncos when it became evident he was out of ideas. I'll remind you. 1 Allowing the players to run training sessions for a week. 2. Handing over the HT talk to the players. Eerily similar to the vision I saw on nine tonight.

Scott Penn it’s time to sell the club give control to URM.. you are a
🤡
and in over your head .. this club has gone backwards ever since you took over.. do the right thing and walk away.. No Des to blame now .. you said you wanted results you look like a real muppet now..
You look like a real Muppet AGAIN, is more accurate.

Why the hell is he giving Credit to Bronx.. stop making excuses...were is the Manly grit...it starts with the coach... get some tips from Webster..he is doing a great job leading the Warriors

And what was with the response to the question about Schuster having a bandaged hand/wrist where Seibold said he didn't know about that because they were back in Sydney. Someone give the bloke a mobile phone ffs!

And what was with the response to the question about Schuster having a bandaged hand/wrist where Seibold said he didn't know about that because they were back in Sydney. Someone give the bloke a mobile phone ffs!
Well hey that was clearly from punching young Matterson! (that was the guy wasn't it?) OK stand by for Schuster another 4 weeks on the sidelines.

I’ve been a bit negative tonight with my posts but I didn’t think siebold’s press conference was bad at all. He genuinely seemed disappointed and he hit the nail on the head with the errors and putting the team Under pressure.

what a joke of a press conference as predicted

i can’t believe this crap

quote from seibs “we’ve got a team that has some fight”

“we fought back well in that second half”

I don't think he's fierce enough for a Manly coach. The players, apart from Chez, Rubes, Tom and Jake, don't seem to have fire in the belly and neither does the coach.
We need doors ripped off.
Seibold seems too nice and too forgiving of shyte performances. I'm giving him five more weeks and then sacking him.
The coach needs to ignite the team and he's not doing that.

what a joke of a press conference as predicted

i can’t believe this crap

quote from seibs “we’ve got a team that has some fight”

“we fought back well in that second half”
Haha, we've scored 4 trys in our last 3 games, all in the 2nd half and only 1 from a passing backline in today's game, so that's no 1st half trys in 3 games, the scoreline flattered us Seibs

You just want to hear some passion out of him. Put some accountability on the team, let them know they aren't playing well enough. It may well happen behind closed doors, not sure but this we won the second half rubbish.... It's easy to win the Second half when the opposition switches off because we were so bad in the first 40.

But at least he lead us to the pre season challenge!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4