Seeking permission from my fellow Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
I'd just like to ask all my fellow Manly fans for their permission to log on to other NRL Teams Fan Forums to hear them whinging about losing to the greatest team they could possibly come up against- the manly sea eagles. Listen to their hate of our boys. Possibly put my 2 cents worth into the conversation. I might feel as though I'm cheating on Manly if I didn't ask for permission. But the worst possible thought I just had, I might give Manly a bad name and bring shame to all of you. :s

I was having a read of the messages on the Rabbitoh's forum, expecting to hear the fans whinging, but, surprisingly, the only whinging there was was about their poor performance. Of course there wasn't anything mentioned about the penalty count being in their favour all night. Why would there be, right? I wanted to put my 2 cents worth in, but wanted to get clearance from all you guys first. :)

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
I might give Manly a bad name and bring shame to all of you.
OMG what are you proposing to say to them!!!

Just use your own good judgment. :idea:
Most Manly fans have this (though sadly, not all) :angel:

I look on other teams forums occasionally to get an insight into how they are thinking (just for interest). Personally I wouldn't bother logging on to give my 2 cents worth as they just wouldn't be interested. But to each their own....go for it.

Go your hardest...but remember don't argue with fools, you won't change their minds and you will only upset yourself.

Ps. Some of our own fans worry me .... heaven help the drivel you'll read on say .. the parra site.

Moondog said:
Our drivel is far superior to what you'll find anywhere else....

Well said, however, whilst our drivel is occasionally punctuated by either an astute and insightful observation or logical conclusion, their drivel remains uninterrupted and untroubled by any intelligence whatsoever.

They have achieved an admirable PURITY of drivel and must therefor be superior drivel to ours..

I'm a member in dozens of online forums, but only a few NRL team ones.
Occasionally browse some others, rarely post anything, but pretty much stick to general NRL/sport threads and Silvertails.

Be as active on any others as you like, just remember Go Manly.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Moondog said:
Our drivel is far superior to what you'll find anywhere else....

Yeah don't know about that The Kennel has some special people over there, that's always good for a laugh after a loss.

The Kennel is great for a laugh when they're getting beaten. Especially if She-Rex is having a big bludge which is most of the time.

The Souffs site was awesome after last year's PF. I haven't been on since Friday night.

The Eels have a fan site ? I doubt it. You have to be able to write to have a forum.

Permission.....denied!

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

It was good that you asked opinions on here as it shows you care about the reputation of Manly fans.
Now go to burrow/warren, whatever it is and insult the bejesus out of the filthy, rabid vermin:D
Kidding ;) Be cool.:cool: Trust your judgement. Go Manly!

I personally hate the idea of trolls from other clubs bagging us here at Silvertails, but i guess its ok to just look at the other forums. Speaking of which was just looking at the Titans forum, curious at least two posters known as teke and mexican titan have Manly Sea Eagles logos as avatars, don't seem like Sea Eagle fans though, think any of them came from here?

eelcatcher said:
I personally hate the idea of trolls from other clubs bagging us here at Silvertails, but i guess its ok to just look at the other forums. Speaking of which was just looking at the Titans forum, curious at least two posters known as teke and mexican titan have Manly Sea Eagles logos as avatars, don't seem like Sea Eagle fans though, think any of them came from here?

I think Mexican Titan and Teke are illegitimate children of the Cl_t Commander.

I think they are just posting their DNA looking for their father.

NYEagle

why would you ask permission to troll.

If you are going to be a troll you are going to be a troll.

Fluffy said:
why would you ask permission to troll.

If you are going to be a troll you are going to be a troll.

Maybe there should be a commercial for it, like drinking and gambling.
Remember, troll responsibly.:p

Do your worst. We are superior anyway. No justification required. It is the same logic behind racism but in this instance all is forgiven. Just remember if you hang around dogs for too long you will probably get fleas!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6