• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Second by ourselves with a 3 point buffer now from the dragons

Nice way to start the week:D

Sitting very nicely and happy to have some breathing space. Will be nice to stay that way and definitely be given a 2nd shot in the finals. I still think the Dragons are the team to beat and we are probably 3rd best after the Storm.

I agree with you 100 % with what you say. Not getting to carried away just a nice buffer to have.

the mauler said:
Your kidding Garts, were the team to beat!

Disagree but love to be proven wrong. We are just of the pace of the top 2 teams imo, not by much and we might time our run perfectly. I am just worried with our young halves come finals time after a big season.

Garts said:
the mauler said:
Your kidding Garts, were the team to beat!

Disagree but love to be proven wrong. We are just of the pace of the top 2 teams imo, not by much and we might time our run perfectly. I am just worried with our young halves come finals time after a big season.

I am not concerned in the slightest about how Foran will handle the finals. He is a big match player and it wouldn't surprise me if he owns the finals series this year as the dominant player. DCE will be fine too. The other top teams will be just worried about Manly as we are about them. Any one of the top 4 sides can win it.

I'll second for the moment. Would really like the minor premiership but not something that means too much besides the $100 000. I think Dessie will time it right to really fire into the last few rounds and semis. We are probably not on fire at the moment but it will click together in a few weeks. We do have probably a tougher run home than the Storm and the Dragons.

The raiders showed the rest of the teams how to beat the Goons. Play direct and make your tackles..

Ceagle said:
If the Dragons lose one more game I think were guaranteed 2nd spot

They play another of their bogie teams this weekend. Go the Rabbits.

DSM5 said:
Unfortunately the rabbits are useless rubbish. The Raiders are not.

yep.rabbits and raiders are chalk and cheese.But,I think if we just concentrate on just winning our remaining games (or most of them),we'll land in 2nd (or 1st).I think we should just let the illawarra dragons go on their own way.We SHOULD get over tigers,slimes,puppies,and either scum or bonkos.That will do us.Let st merge worry about their own problems.

DSM5 said:
The raiders showed the rest of the teams how to beat the Goons. Play direct and make your tackles..

They still have to play the Storm in Melbourne yet.

bones said:
DSM5 said:

They still have to play the Storm in Melbourne yet.

Have they won down there since "motor mouth mundane" slagged off about the storm being lucky to win the 1999 GF.I think it was 50 something win to storm that day,and I know that st merge has gone bad down there since that day.

Nothing is guaranteed.

We finish off the season with Melbourne at Home and Brisbane in brisbane with Darren lockyer last home game for his beloved club. 2 Extremely hard matches and we should be ready for semi finals after those 2 games.

i still think only melb stand in our way...

plus have we once this year fielded our strongest 17?
i can't remember us doing it once?

Waiting for Storm to crack...unfortunately it's not happening. But I believe we will dominate them next time we play them, and in any semi or GF. The forwards will pave the way!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4