Season Over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
Tonight we will be beaten and by sunday we will be out of the comp.I have to say we do not deserve to go any further.We have played like an old and tired side this year,and I can't remember to many games this year if any when we have played our best.We fell into the finals and will be first out very poor

I agree we haven't played the best footy this year and are lucky to be in the top 8. But that is all part of footy, the bounce of the ball can be quite cruel.  The fact is the team did enough to get into the 8, sure it was ugly at times but the finals is a new game, the regular comps ended were in the 8 and we get down to business. The boys should go in with some confidence and a good attitude after the win of the Titans and I'm sure every team in the top eight would be a bit worried about playing the eagles.

Be postive. If the players shared your view then we would be gone.

The titans game was the difference between 3rd and 5th......so despite how we player early on we havent been that far off the fold.

Had we lost Stewart for only those 4 games, or only 2 at the start of the year, we would have likely been close to minor premiers.

I think we can win tonight and a good win it will be. I know where my lucky Manly shirt is, and due to superstitions, I wont be getting it our and putting it on until right before kick off

how are we lucky?

Cronulla i hear you say. WEll take away those 2 points and give us the 2 for the titans game.

Then take away stewy being rubbed out early in the year and suddenly we are top 4

clontaago link said:
He's an Alias. Its so transparent it's not funny.

yes I agree, however I cant pinpoint who's alias it is, if you have an idea, please expose them

The same person who always uses an alias that doesnt use spaces between full stops and the next sentence.

reyam link said:
Tonight we will be beaten and by sunday we will be out of the comp.I have to say we do not deserve to go any further.We have played like an old and tired side this year,and I can't remember to many games this year if any when we have played our best.We fell into the finals and will be first out very poor
**** off and die ****

clontaago link said:
The same person who always uses an alias that doesnt use spaces between full stops and the next sentence.

who is that. Jeez you pay close attention. I did and IP scan and there were no matches or conflicts between other accounts

66 negative posts about anything to do with the team. I've never smited our backwards Grant but I notice he must hold a record for the small number of efforts produced so far.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=reyam link=topic=181662.msg240710#msg240710 date=1252634378]
F**k off and die c**t
[/quote]

lol that get's an applaud from me :)

reyam link said:

Pathetic Agenda?

**** off and take it with you.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=reyam link=topic=181662.msg240710#msg240710 date=1252634378]
F**k off and die c**t
[/quote]

LMAO  Made  my Afternoon

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4