Season 21 ( Potential Covid impacts )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think any moves regarding Vic will be mainly precautionary ... ... they have proven to be incompetent and any movement in or out will be problematic for a while ...

The beginning of the season will see all the usual safeguards in place ... but with the roll out of the vaccine I believe these will be systematically reduced and even the bubble and all crowd restrictions gone by mid year ...

Some disruption is almost inevitable, as for full crowds by later in the year, that seems like a long time away but I still think 'optimistic'. Despite how well Australia has fared the virus is still loose in the world. Certainly vaccines will help, but as to how long that will take, time will tell.

S
Some disruption is almost inevitable, as for full crowds by later in the year, that seems like a long time away but I still think 'optimistic'. Despite how well Australia has fared the virus is still loose in the world. Certainly vaccines will help, but as to how long that will take, time will tell.
Since when do league games get close to filling half these venues anyways. Most people just watch on TV.

The Storm only have 1 home game (Round 1) in before the Easter weekend so the impact to them will likely be very minimal.

If anything, the first home game for them could be behind closed doors, but then again, cases are still very low for them atm.

Went to the SCG today where there are supposedly still Covid restrictions and what a joke. Despite there being plenty of empty seats in many areas, we were literally packed in like sardines with no spacing between seats, or rows. Added to that, we copped the fumes from groups of guys directly in front of us and right behind us drinking and vaping.

Meanwhile flashing on the big screens was a message to wear a mask when leaving your seat for food etc and when exiting the ground and signs saying to practise social distancing.

If there was ever a place for Covid to spread, it was at the SCG today. A total farce! Rant over...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2