Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for that. Interesting comments, 100% agree re the defence. We rush up, but don't slide! We need to move up, then hold and slide but we are too slow on the edges! That needs to change. Also agree, not as fit as we should be but having strong defence at hooker would help that and the rookies have full pre season. NSW cup needs to go ahead next year.

Doesn't think much of Foran does he! Big fan of Shuster

Any one know much about Stephen Humphreys son, obviously Fulton thinks he and Schuster could be our long term halves.
I don’t know much about Jamie.

Thanks for that. Interesting comments, 100% agree re the defence. We rush up, but don't slide! We need to move up, then hold and slide but we are too slow on the edges! That needs to change. Also agree, not as fit as we should be but having strong defence at hooker would help that and the rookies have full pre season. NSW cup needs to go ahead next year.

Doesn't think much of Foran does he! Big fan of Shuster
Zorba does have a good point with regards to Foran .
Foran left for the right money and wants to come back to the club purely for the right money .
Along with his past injuries he may also bring with him his past issues which would not be a good example on our playing group . So the Foran factor could be a big gamble for the club in more ways than one .

Zorba does have a good point with regards to Foran .
Foran left for the right money and wants to come back to the club purely for the right money .
Along with his past injuries he may also bring with him his past issues which would not be a good example on our playing group . So the Foran factor could be a big gamble for the club in more ways than one .

He’s being experience but at the risk of halting Schuster’s development I feel it is a risk not worth taking.

He’s being experience but at the risk of halting Schuster’s development I feel it is a risk not worth taking.
I think Zorba is right . We dont want to try and move into the future with any more risks
We are better off moving on into the future with more certainty

At least Zorba never has an agenda!
He's loyal, I'll give him that. Never misses an opportunity to pump up Bozo's tyres, yet conveniently forgets that Bozo was responsible for the Barrett years. Also anyone think those CEO's that he doesn't rate were ones that wouldn't put up with his agenda driven dribble ??

He's no fan of Foran by the sounds of things, obviously Keiran did the wrong thing by him at some point.

Look. I'm going out on a limb here. As a Manly supporter since the mid 60s, I've never seen Manly so low. Even in the post Beagle days there was a light in the tunnel. There seems this push to, on emotional grounds and based on previous history, to bring back a player who is well passed his prime, is injury plagued and likely to take the role of 5/8 in the side thereby shutting the door on one of the most exciting young talents I've seen rise from the Manly ranks. DUMB, TRULY DUMB. Zorba hits the nail dead centre. If Manly brings back Foran and stifles this kids rise, thereby risking losing him, then Manly is cellar occupants for years to come. And I certainly wont be supporting DUMB decisions like that and a team that makes such decisions. Get real. Even as a no 14 its DUMB. They have some outstanding young talent coming through. Des has to stop living in the Triassic Period and get into todays world.

Said my piece. Its DUMB and yeh I'm bloody angry for the club that they are falling into this mire.
What u can't do though. Is just have an entire team of kids. Look at the donkeys. The kids need experience around them. This is where I still have concerns with the Turbos. They are still young in years. And DCE's greatest weakness is his lack of calmness.

Loosing AFB and that forward leader is huge. Not saying id agree with Foran In. But we will need to get the Balance right. We will need old calm heads.

Penn and Humphreys must stand up to Hasler and say no signing Foran

Even we knew that Foran was going to Parra (thanks Ryan) while supposedly no-one at the club knew

He is a broken down hack as Peters said and he should retire

Schuster is our future 5/8 as he showed more in one game than foran has shown in the last 4 years

Under Dan Ferris we were an unfit rabble yet the titans were miles ahead of us for fitness and strength yesterday

Questions need to be asked about the whole football staff Donny included

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4