Sea eagles vs Penrith Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
http://www.nrl.com/rd-18-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/921930/default.aspx

Barrett said he has never seen anything like that lob sided penalty count - ever! He was pissed. Goal line D excellent, but Refs had the say in that match, no side can win with that referring performance. Some of the decisions were disgraceful, like the Penrith player throwing the ball deliberately down into a player and a penalty was given?

Just got to move on from this.

There it is, I've been waiting to see baz transition into a 100% eagle, loved the anger on display in that presser. Shows he really cares for the club, the way only manly players and coaches (or fans for that matter) do.

Sticky fingers Stuart and waxface Robinson changed the refs outlook on the rest of their seasons penalty count in years past so I reckon Trent should just go postal and lose it.
But that's me.
He did look a bit serial killerish in the presser though.
If he ends up driving across 3 states wearing someone's head as a hat I hope it's perenaras.
With greenturds and Archer's in the glove box.
And Kevin Shayne Haynes full suit in the boot as a 'hand me down'....

http://www.nrl.com/rd-18-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/921930/default.aspx

Barrett said he has never seen anything like that lob sided penalty count - ever! He was pissed. Goal line D excellent, but Refs had the say in that match, no side can win with that referring performance. Some of the decisions were disgraceful, like the Penrith player throwing the ball deliberately down into a player and a penalty was given?

Just got to move on from this.

Yes we need to move on.

Absolutely disgusting performance by the referee. The NRL should be ashamed that things have been allowed by them to get this bad. (In terms of the influence of the ref rather than the players determining the outcome of the match).

But we do need to move on, and not allow this match to further impact on the rest of the season.

Yes they hate us. Lets give them more reasons to hate us by winning the ****ing premiership.

**** the NRL.

Yes we need to move on.

Absolutely disgusting performance by the referee. The NRL should be ashamed that things have been allowed by them to get this bad. (In terms of the influence of the ref rather than the players determining the outcome of the match).

But we do need to move on, and not allow this match to further impact on the rest of the season.

Yes they hate us. Lets give them more reasons to hate us by winning the ****ing premiership.

**** the NRL.
Well said and as hard as it is, yes we do need to move on.

As for winning the premiership, if they're so intent on bringing us down by influencing the outcome of a normal game, then what are our chances of winning in the finals. Sadly I think rather slim, no matter how good we are.

Barrett was good as it gets....
He was composed and rightfully gave the players massive credit and called the game "unwinnable"
I tend to agree.
Joke calls and far worse than the game Tooves wanted an investigation....
I agree with Barrett, plenty to take out of the game and anyone but a bias Penrith supporter would find that game the worst officiating of all time.

Sticky fingers Stuart and waxface Robinson changed the refs outlook on the rest of their seasons penalty count in years past so I reckon Trent should just go postal and lose it.
But that's me.
If he ends up driving across 3 states wearing someone's head as a hat I hope it's perenaras.
Trentibal Barter.

The title of his bio:

Rugby League - In Cold Blood by Trument Barote.

Let's hope this is a repeat of the Bozo cement truck episode year. 96 wasnt it.

I reckon Trent should just go postal and lose it.
But that's me.

19732299_944921485646883_4214202270864608090_n.jpg

Not that I am the best person for advice Harvie but ......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4