Sea Eagles V Rabbits Team lists & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sea Eagles V Rabbits Team lists & chat

Team Lists - Round 4
29/03/2011 3:39:52 PM
The Manly Sea Eagles have announced their teams for this week's clash against the South Sydney Rabbitohs at BlueTongue Stadium. Read below to see who's been named.

NSW Cup have a BYE this week.

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Robertson
03.Jamie Lyon (c)
04.Will Hopoate
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King (c)
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Joe Galuvao
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Terence Seuseu
15.Jamie Buhrer
16.George Rose
17.Vic Mauro
18.Tim Robinson

Coach:Des Hasler

Alsafe Security Toypta Cup:

James Vaka
Mark Falaniko
Josh Portlock
Michael McDougall
Patrick Sipley
Alex Taufu
Josh Drinkwater
Magnus Stromquist (c)
Ajay Vaivaka
Samiuela Kei
Nathan Cooper
Jason Annear
Jamie Anderson

Taylor Matthews
Tane Rapira
Tim Burrell
Justin Lemalu
James Clout

Coach: David Penna

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=34926&title=team-lists---round-4

Re: Sea Eagles V Rabbits Team lists & chat

Beat me to it
You are very quick
But I am very happy with it
To answer your question  i think t-rex is still injured

from the Wabbits site (makes me sick goin there but)

Train times
Depart Central Station:    2.15 pm       
Arriving Gosford Station:  3.36 pm

Depart Central Station:    3.15 pm       
Arriving Gosford Station:  4.34 pm

Depart Gosford Station: 9.22 pm
Arriving Central Station: 10.49 pm

Depart Gosford Station: 10.08 pm
Arrive Central Station: 11.35 pm

Blake link said:
T Rex injured or dropped?

both ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
from the Wabbits site (makes me sick goin there but)

Train times
Depart Central Station:    2.15 pm       
Arriving Gosford Station:  3.36 pm

Depart Central Station:    3.15 pm       
Arriving Gosford Station:  4.34 pm

Depart Gosford Station: 9.22 pm
Arriving Central Station: 10.49 pm

Depart Gosford Station: 10.08 pm
Arrive Central Station: 11.35 pm

[quote author=Blake link=topic=187179.msg328406#msg328406 date=1301374811]
T Rex injured or dropped?

both ;)

[/quote]

Nicely done... www.131500.com

Happy with that, as long as Jamie is fit he'll stop GI...the rest.....I reckon we'll kill them!!

from twitter

01.Wesser
02.Merritt
03.Farrell
04.Inglis
05.Talanoa
06.Sutton
07.Sandow
08.Stuart
09.Luke
10.Asotasi
11.Burgess
12.Taylor
13.Tyrrell

bench:
14.Ross
15.McPherson
16.Crocker
17.McQueen.

abcgrandstand
#nrl Sam Burgess back in the Souths side for Friday's Manly game pending a fitness test on his shoulder.

Looking forward to it.  If one team starts believing its own press too quickly its the Bunnies.  Hopefully their win has them up in the clouds and we can embarrass them.

I'd actually suggest a slightly different change in game style this week.  I don't think we want to provoke an aggressive game plan against them, we want players like Dave Taylor thinking he's a halfback and throwing the ball around.  Sandow and Sutton thinking they should try trick shots with every possession.

They are not a bad side but their halves let them down, as long as we can contain their forwards we'll be right...if we smash them like we had done the Roosters and the Knights we'll be fine.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
They are not a bad side but their halves let them down, as long as we can contain their forwards we'll be right...if we smash them like we had done the Roosters and the Knights we'll be fine.

Agreed Mark.

Given the way that we contained Mullen, who is probably the best NSW half playing atm (big props to Gift & Foz in particular for making his day miserable) I think that we should suffocate Sandow & Sutton.

They are both average halves at the best of time so if our defense is up to the mark that it has set over the past two weeks we should destroy them.

Inglis isn't that threatening at the best of times this year & with Lyon back in the line up we should have him covered. Most of his tries seem to come from lazy defenders not willing to get in the way or jump for the high ball, which isn't something our lads are guilty of.

Burgess could be a worry for us. I guess we'll see how well he has recovered from his injury. Either way, the Rabbits have a lot of big boppas & our defense is going to have to come out with some intensity if we are going to thump them into submission.

T-rex will come into the side to replace the injured Wolfman and I look forward to him putting a big one on Burgess.

WAMF link said:
T-rex will come into the side to replace the injured Wolfman and I look forward to him putting a big one on Burgess.
I reckon it will be Oldfield instead

Ceagle link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=187179.msg328445#msg328445 date=1301380103]
I reckon it will be Oldfield instead
[/quote]

Yeah Oldfield is my guess

Souths halves are good but only individually- Sutton can be a handful when he runs straight but the Manly fringe D is ok ,especially with G Stewart getting back to his best & return of Lyon. Biggest danger is the Luke scoot & Taylor with time to wind up out wide. The Souths D will have more to worry about with the Seaeagles boasting a better structured attack & only improving. 3 out of 4 would be a great start!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6