Sea eagles star apologises to coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taufua said this year he has learnt that Barrett was a really good person as well as a coach.

“He really cares about your off-field life,” Taufua said.

“Once he knows you are happy off the field, it brings out the good footy in you.”

========================
So Manly has a bunch of sad sacks off the field, because you are not playing good footy Jorge @:mad:

The Sea Eagles are still only four wins behind third spot on the ladder and Taufua doesn’t believe it will take much to turn things around.

WOW... We must be paying good odds for a top 4 finish... Maybe that was the plan all along?

The Sea Eagles are still only four wins behind third spot on the ladder and Taufua doesn’t believe it will take much to turn things around.

WOW... We must be paying good odds for a top 4 finish... Maybe that was the plan all along?
I wonder how many players have jumped on those odds, they'd better pull their finger out if they hope to cash in!

“Once he knows you are happy off the field, it brings out the good footy in you.”

I should assume that 3/4 of the team is unhappy off the field then??

I thought jorge was ok for his first game back. He has a habit of losing the ball first tackle but i thk other teams target him there too and i see alot off holdin down and hands on the ball when he takes those first tackle runs. Coulda sworn there was apenrith hand on the ball when he lost it last week but they never showed a replay.

I actually had a bit of pea in my undies from laughing that hard when reading how tough they've all got it off the field. Get out there ya soft farks and do what you're getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for. We all work our asses off all week long for a minuscule of what these spoilt brats get. Man up and start earning ya bickies.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6